Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

Just now, Canuck Surfer said:

They were just poking the bear?

Right. So, now that the bear is awake and smashes left and right - now they will start fighting for real, lol? There's one thing that Democratic Western World doesn't understand about the Middle East - people respect power. Now that Israel is showing its real power, the enemies will hide and stay quiet for a while, until they think again that Israel is not going to retaliate. I'm not sure about the hostages, but I predict that the whole Hezbollah operation will be settled within the next few months, before the New Years. And Iran will sit quietly now.

• Vintage 1

image.thumb.png.ddf107fd9a7c9b5f70ead7e263e5a4d3.png

This 'person' was of course threats on Trump himself.  Either by Iranian hackers, or Iran themselves. Where Trump ordered the assassination of their most senior General in 2020. So yeah, sounds likely?

It was quite widely reported that there was a plausible plot on Trump. Investigation which became public when that Pennsylvania redneck kid took off half his ear 2 months ago. Maga is code for gold digger in Russia, but a Satanic Verse in Iran...

Trump trumps himself even on the topic of Iran, and anytime else he speaks.

''Just blow the f'ers up!''

2 hours ago, RomanPer said:

Is this guy for real? So, Hezbollah bombing primarily civilian targets in Israel for the last almost 12 months was following some sort of unwritten rule? He's really high on someone good in Brussels...

I have very little trust for a video that contains the tag 'CGTN is funded in whole or in part by the Chinese government'.

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

Right. So, now that the bear is awake and smashes left and right - now they will start fighting for real, lol? There's one thing that Democratic Western World doesn't understand about the Middle East - people respect power. Now that Israel is showing its real power, the enemies will hide and stay quiet for a while, until they think again that Israel is not going to retaliate. I'm not sure about the hostages, but I predict that the whole Hezbollah operation will be settled within the next few months, before the New Years. And Iran will sit quietly now.

Probably? (!)

The gist of the report was 90% of weapons and capacity remained in tact. 

Projecting power as Israel is also has its dangers...