Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Of course. All that is good. But speaking English indicates the Iranian people aren’t really his target audience, doesn’t it? 

While Bibi is educated, I don't think he also speaks Farsi. There's limit to how many languages one person actually knows. What would be the point of trying to say something this important in a broken Farsi? I'm sure there are plenty of Iranians who know English and plenty of Iranian opposition outside of Iran that will translate it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

False equivalence is strong with this one...

Hypocrisy comes calling.

Why is it you keep responding to me by the way after me unequivocally asking you to stop.  After mods told you to stop.  Just curious?  I have you on ignore myself maybe you should try doing the same. 

54 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Hypocrisy comes calling.

Why is it you keep responding to me by the way after me unequivocally asking you to stop.  After mods told you to stop.  Just curious?  I have you on ignore myself maybe you should try doing the same. 

You are on ignore, I just occasionally peak in to see what new wisdom you are sharing with the world. Just like, it seems, so do you. As for your requests - I can care less about what you are asking. If you are spreading misinformation - I'm going to call you out every single time. Live with it.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Just a special military operation in to another nation 

It's all good.

You did see the tweet that was posted about the Lebanese Army withdrawing? The Lebanese Army is Lebanon's army. That is the nation. Hezbollah is an illegal proxy army funded by Iran, that holds Lebanon hostage. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

The irony.

It's a theme round these parts.  But reminding of that just allows them to insinuate there's anti semitism afoot because all the gods forfend the idea of someone finding both sides, both actions and both histories reprehensible for their behaviour.

In the meantime, the special military operation will continue.

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

So, Iran fired ballistic missiles at Israel. The first wave was over 100 missiles. By now, by some estimates, the number is as high as 500. So far missile defenses are holding up (mostly). There are reports of a few injured in Tel Aviv and apparently there's a hit at the oil tower in Ashkelon. At the moment IDF announced that people can leave the shelters, so the attack is over. Now we wait to see what the response will be.

Edited by RomanPer
  • Thanks 1

This above seems to be the first salvo from Iran, and below this is Tel Aviv, where at least some giant chunks of missile have impacted Israel, however the biggest hit appears to be in the Capital of Jordan, by mistake.