Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

6 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

The only confirmed casualty of the Iranian missile attack is a Palestinian from Gaza who was visiting Jericho.

Here’s a video taken by my nephew from my sister’s apartment balcony in Beer Sheva

d4b5e06b-7bb3-4e5b-aa69-428b3d81ce08.mov 5.42 MB · 2 downloads  

I spent 3 days visiting Beer Sheva and its surrounds, loved it. Would go back. While it is a long ways west of the Dead Sea, the awesome historical sights between the two were amazing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

True, but it’s so damn hot in the summer 🙂 

that is my opinion of the entire region, haha. Although the ONE day i had to do some work on a buried cable in the Golan it snowed on me. Can't win for losing. Although compared to doing a 10,000 pair splice in a manhole in Gagetown New Brunswick's Canadian Forces Base in January 1998, it was a walk in the park. heh.

edit: i was exaggerating: it was an 1800 pair cable...but it felt like 10k with my fingers going numb and my ears gaining icicles.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Is that debris?

Seems a small explosion for a ballistic missileÉ

I can't say for sure but to me it looks like the entire missile stuck in a road burning out its fuze, without having exploded. 
I know Russia has a large percentage of duds, and I assume without knowledge that Iran's failure rate is even higher. Luckily for Amman.

also you can shut off the french keyboard down on your lower right corner of your screen... by changing from canadian multilingual to canadian english US keyboard... jus sayin. 

5 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I can't say for sure but to me it looks like the entire missile stuck in a road burning out its fuze, without having exploded. 
I know Russia has a large percentage of duds, and I assume without knowledge that Iran's failure rate is even higher. Luckily for Amman.

also you can shut off the french keyboard down on your lower right corner of your screen... by changing from canadian multilingual to canadian english US keyboard... jus sayin. 

?

19 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I was just listening to a Haretz (sp?) reporter on CBC radio one talking about the lead up and how Hamas, Hez and whomever in the West Bank escalated away from Gaza to draw IDF forces away to enable the Oct attacks. I wish I could recall his name. Was a good balanced report of his experiences during the attacks with the Hamas pieces of shit invading his neighborhood and house and his family hidden in their safe room. 

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

?

the 'accent ecute' above the capital E in your post i am quoting is indicative that your keyboard has switched from english canadian us keyboard to english canadian multilingual. it happens when a certain sequence of three keys is pressed at once, happens to me a lot, so I noticed it right away. when you try to use a question mark at the end of a sentence it come up as E with a / above it. 

i could be wrong though, maybe just a typo on your end, hehe. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

That I do not know ,  but would think that would have some guidance..

I came here just to post that 2nd video.  Looks like I was 3 hours late. 

Talk about a bad day. 

Taking a stroll on the street and out of the sky a missile falls on you and you are no longer part of the land of the living.

• MillerTime 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

That’s actually laughably bad AI.

The shadowing is a dead giveaway.

I ran it frame by frame in VLC player.  I do see that the shadow is at an angle while the missile is straight, but I don't know for sure where the light source is coming from and I'm not an artist, so I really can't eyeball shadows that strongly.

But I do get that the angling on the shadowing is fairly weird in comparison to the positioning of the missile.  I just don't know enough about the positioning of light sources in relation to shadow angles.