Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

49 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Hmmm; India Times but quoting the Atlantic...

What a nice king, concerned about the views of his people?  Underlying point: cares more about usurping Iran!

I really can't take seriously a channel that plays that type of music on their video 🙂 

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

There is no trust left for negotiations   .. and  it can not be expected.

**Next meeting**

“Raise your hand if you wanna be the leader of Hezbollah.”

**Two people raise their hands**

“Let me just say first that there’s a good chance you’ll have a bomb dropped on you in the next week”

**Hands slowly go down**

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, RomanPer said:

I really can't take seriously a channel that plays that type of music on their video 🙂 

In their case, turn the sound off & just read the banners. LOL

Either that, I practically apologized for using their video for promoting a story in the Atlantic.  Google the Atlantic story? The Middle East Eye says MBS also mentioned it had personal risk for him.  Leaders that normalize with Israel tend to end up assassinated!  🤐

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2024/09/israel-gaza-war-biden-netanyahu-peace-negotiations/679581/

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-crown-prince-personally-doesnt-care-palestine-issue

4 hours ago, RomanPer said:

I really can't take seriously a channel that plays that type of music

The Saudi's have other problems?

People trek to Mecca & never go home.  Soon MDS will vying for a division of UNRWA for his Pakistani refugee's beggars...

Point being an absolute lack of tolerance for refugee's of any kind in the Arab world?  

This makes sense :

Saudi Foreign Minister, Faisal bin Farhan, published an article in the Financial Times saying that Saudia Arabia will normalize relations with Israel and establish a regional alliance if a two-state solution is advanced.

He asserted that Saudia Arabia will not allow the reconstruction of Gaza if Hamas continues to govern it.

Farhan also condemned "extremists and warmongers” and called for a coalition of countries that stand against extremism such as the Islamic Republic in Iran.

Conversation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

This makes sense :

Saudi Foreign Minister, Faisal bin Farhan, published an article in the Financial Times saying that Saudia Arabia will normalize relations with Israel and establish a regional alliance if a two-state solution is advanced.

He asserted that Saudia Arabia will not allow the reconstruction of Gaza if Hamas continues to govern it.

Farhan also condemned "extremists and warmongers” and called for a coalition of countries that stand against extremism such as the Islamic Republic in Iran.

Conversation

The region needs more Arab people like this to stand up against the crazies. The good Arab countries should all side with Israel and wipe out the crazies and put good government in place. Then the whole region and all its people could live in peace and prosper.