Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

For what it's worth I've searched for about 20 minutes and found nothing except an  absolute statement about how it could never happe and has never happened in Russia as pagers essentially do not exist within the country because there is no carrier, no means of use and in total there are an estimated less than 1000 total pagers that exist or are active within russian borders due to there not being any active means of using them on any existing networks.

Yes, so did I back when he made that claim.

And I just did a quick search them.

Can't find anything.

3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Yes, so did I back when he made that claim.

And I just did a quick search them.

Can't find anything.

Again, for what it's worth.  I looked.  I found absolutely nothing.  One would think with the hyper focus of blame and conflict in russia right now that would have generated a significant amount of verifiable news reports.

At this moment we have far greater issues though then whether someone in russia did in fact get hit with an IED pager when we have a leadership hopeful blaming anti semitism in canada on an entire political party while promising to in essence further the conflict by green lighting more arms sales to israel and looking the other way in regards to the ongoing conflict.

whether people like it or not we're on the doorsteps of a global conflict and misdirection and fear mongering lies are going to be the fuel that ignites it

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 hours ago, Warhippy said:

This thread is little more than a microcosm of the irony and hypocrisies that are the hallmark of the very conflict it was created about.

rules for thee, but not for me and all that

8 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I see you have added to this post.

Please explain to me how I have personally attacked him.

Because I have no idea how I have. 

I am not emotional at all about this.

He means nothing to me.

This is exactly why I hate it when someone calls a moderator to punish someone else they happen to be involved in a tit for tat back and forth 😒 

As a mod, I can't win. Ignore the person you are mad at. Simple. 

Don't call them a liar and then run to dad when he calls you a name back. 

ignore and report going forward. If you don't ignore then certainly don't bother reporting, at this point.

4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Keep on after those fks !!

Make it suicidal to be involved with them,   Continue fighting them with the exact same degree of terror !

I'm assuming this dude doesn't carry a pager, a cell phone, drive a car or have satellite tv...

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

If Canadians put them in jail. If not then deport them. Very simple. That type of hatred is not allowed here. 

We have laws and processes in place for these dipsticks.

We can't let these knobs divide us as a country. It's disappointing to see Skippy try to use it that way, it's what Irans leaders want.

• ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

DEATH TO CANADA!!!!!

I can't believe I would ever hear those words spoken in downtown Vancouver and cheered on by many.  Wild times we are living in that is for sure...

Care to add some context? 

26 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This is in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery in downtown Vancouver. 

Figured something like this. Not too worried about a few dozen nutsos but they're all welcome to gtfo and go elsewhere at anytime. Wouldn't this be incitement of violence? 

I noticed a distinct lack of accent there...pretty easy to chant death to something when you have the privilege of living in such a nice place that you want the death of... 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This is in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery in downtown Vancouver. 

Arrest, charge, imprison, deport. And do it quickly and without mercy. These are evil people espousing evil things. Get rid of them. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Gnarcore said:

Worst part is I am a tad sympathetic to elements of their cause...but then you go full on muslim nutjob and you lose me completely. Should of tear gassed em off the steps...

Yup. These few are like a cancer in our country. We saw the antivaxxers tumour metastasize but they are not wanting to kill the rest of us, so relatively benign. These crazies want to kill us. That’s a cancer, and must be cut out. 

• ThereItIs 1

19 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Figured something like this. Not too worried about a few dozen nutsos but they're all welcome to gtfo and go elsewhere at anytime. Wouldn't this be incitement of violence? 

I noticed a distinct lack of accent there...pretty easy to chant death to something when you have the privilege of living in such a nice place that you want the death of... 

I wonder how many work at places like UBC? 

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup. These few are like a cancer in our country. We saw the antivaxxers tumour metastasize but they are not wanting to kill the rest of us, so relatively benign. These crazies want to kill us. That’s a cancer, and must be cut out. 

Honestly over time...some of the anti vax stuff has played out in their favor with the covid vax. 

I got it when they first came out...I am not getting it again. There are actual concerns and frankly I've had it multiple times now. My own immunity from fighting it is better.  

23 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

It should be considered a hate crime. A death threat. That woman should be arrested immediately. 

Also, this rhetoric is what can lead to some whacko committing a terrorist attack in Canada and blowing up an airport. It’s very dangerous. 

These people, the Samidoun, who support Hamas and Hezbollah, should be banned from Canada completely. I believe there is precedent in deporting a Canadian citizen who is found to be a member of a terrorist organization. 

Terrorism and National Security Concerns:

In line with global efforts to combat terrorism, individuals involved in activities posing a threat to national security may face citizenship revocation proceedings.

The Immigration authorities cannot deport a Canadian citizen, unless their citizenship is revoked, which can occur in limited circumstances, such as: misrepresentation, terrorism, treason, and foreign spying.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1