Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

Just now, Gnarcore said:

Oh a few I am sure. And I agree kids will do stupid shit but the profs are a concern if there.

Kids are naturally idealistic and creepy adults use that all the time.

I would like to know who's really behind organizing these protests tho.

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Kids are naturally idealistic and creepy adults use that all the time.

I would like to know who's really behind organizing these protests tho.

See below. Had never heard of Samidoun but she's a BC woman married to a muslim and a convert who has been spouting hateful shit for awhile. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, grover said:

So true Alf! There is no place for hate anywhere in the world. It's so easy to hate, and so difficult to promote peace and understanding.

I guess that's why some people prefer "an eye for an eye", versus "turning the other cheek"! Plus, more fun to be a bully, I guess.

958824AB-9B64-4B15-8A0B-2C59D861128A.gif.ca035364539af3cc117d13127e401c83.gif

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

We can be sure that whatever the IDF does it will have been planned for some time. If the attack is as major as suggested I suspect a uprising of Iranians dissadents to follow. What is the military capability of the Revoltionary Guard? They have been used to kill their own unarmed citizens. What happens when they face a well trained Israeli military? If Israel attacks how much support will they get from Sunni Arab countries? Eliminate Iranian funding of Hamas, Hezbollah and Yemen and perhaps peace can take hold in the ME. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Also suggested by ILTV; of course an Israeli source.  Who also report Hamas releasing threatening video's.

As far as I know, there was never any evidence to show that Sinwar was dead, only radio silence. He's likely hiding in a hole surrounding by hostages. 

It also sounds like his tune may have changed, and his main ceasefire demand is now for his own safety. 

11 minutes ago, Taxi said:

As far as I know, there was never any evidence to show that Sinwar was dead, only radio silence. He's likely hiding in a hole surrounding by hostages. 

It also sounds like his tune may have changed, and his main ceasefire demand is now for his own safety. 

probably. As Israel takes out more and more support on various fronts, there's less resources for this creep. He's likely never been on his own before, but now there isn't going to be as many resources for him to go to.

29 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

They may have had balls,  but they were born without brains.

Sadly ,   Probably all turned into suicidal martyrs..       

So, apparently the pager attack was planned to be executed at a later time, when Israel was ready to start the campaign against Hezbollah. The original plan was to blow them up as IDF was engaging Hezbollah fighters. It was executed earlier because there was a legitimate threat of an incursion by Hezbollah similar to October 7th.

• Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

So, apparently the pager attack was planned to be executed at a later time, when Israel was ready to start the campaign against Hezbollah. The original plan was to blow them up as IDF was engaging Hezbollah fighters. It was executed earlier because there was a legitimate threat of an incursion by Hezbollah similar to October 7th.

the timing of this outcome may actually have bought re-assessments and targets that weren’t  previously noted..

But yes,  I could see where more pagers and Talkies would have been active during a full IDF  assault .

just a. FYI:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

They may have had balls,  but they were born without brains.

Sadly ,   Probably all turned into suicidal martyrs..       

Does this mean they are shooting their comrades who don't have missing pieces? Maybe they are Israeli agents and were told not to handle their phones and pagers. To be safe they should shoot these people. 

• Cheers 1

47 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Does this mean they are shooting their comrades who don't have missing pieces? Maybe they are Israeli agents and were told not to handle their phones and pagers. To be safe they should shoot these people. 

going to be interesting to see the effect this has inside the regimes,.

but certainly,  they are living in the fear themselves inflict on others .

3 hours ago, RomanPer said:

More misinformation. 

They were going to blow up the pagers as a surprise opening blow, however it wasn't executed earlier because because there was a  legitimate threat of an incursion by Hezbollah into Isreal.

It was because Israel believed Hezbollah had discovered their plan. 

" Israel conducted Lebanon pager attack fearing Hezbollah was onto the operation "

https://www.axios.com/2024/09/18/hezbollah-pager-explosions-israel-suspicions

" Israel decided to blow up the pagers carried by Hezbollah members in Lebanon and Syria on Tuesday out of concern its secret operation might have been discovered by the group, three U.S. officials told Axios. "

" It was a use it or lose it moment, " one U.S. official said describing the reasoning Israel gave the U.S. for the timing of the attack "

" A former Isreali official with knowledge of the operation said Israeli intelligence services planned to use the booby trapped pagers it managed to " plant " in Hezbollah's ranks as a surprise opening blow in an all out-war to try and cripple Hezbollah. 

But in recent days Isreali leaders became concerned that Hezbollah might discover the pagers. Israeli prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his top ministers and the heads of the Israeli Defence Forces and the intelligence agencies decided to use the system now rather than take the risk of it being detected by Hezbollah, a U.S. official said.

The Israeli concerns that led to the decision to conduct the attack were first reported by Al-Monitor, which said two Hezbollah operatives raised suspicions about the pagers in recent days.

When President Biden's top adviser Amos Hochstein visited Israel on Monday, Netanyahu, Israeli Defence minister Yoav Gallant and other senior officials were engaged in hours of security consultations around the issue of the operation being potentially compromised. "