Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

Just now, Ilunga said:

Like I said Alf, the fact of the matter is the greatest threat to your safety in North America, and Europe for that matter, is from right wing terrorists. 

That is a fact.

I was reading an article that MI6, I think, they stated that they had foiled a lot of plots that were funded by Iran to kill, mostly Iranian activists in Britain.

They were hiring(British)criminal elements to do their dirty work. 

You can sleep safe in your bed Alf. 

That’s your opinion. You can state it as fact all you like (here on a hockey chat site) but it’s still only your opinion.
The crazies in the ME are a cancer. Cancer spreads. It’s healthy for the world to cut out that cancer (kill all the crazies) right now. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

And the people of Israel, being a democracy (like the free world) can elect a different government. The good people in the countries controlled by the crazy religious whackos can’t do that. Big difference, no? 

When the people in that government are doing their level best to circumvent the checks on power, to enable them to stay in power ?

Hamas has done Netanyahu the biggest favour ever.

He was fucked before October 7, now he is looking like he will hold onto power for the foreseeable future.

Your, pardon the word but I can't think of another, hypocrisy is on show. 

Your bang on about the Islamic religious " crazies " as you describe them, but won't label or criticise people in Israel who act in the same way. 

As others have noted, so many double standards in this thread.

Me, I have one standard. 

Total seperation of church and state. 

At least two checks on power, a lower and upper house.

Isreal only has one, the Knesset.

No religious council that has any power or influence with the community. 

A court system that is totally independent from the government, and can't be threatened or influenced by it. 

29 minutes ago, Alflives said:

And the people of Israel, being a democracy (like the free world) can elect a different government. The good people in the countries controlled by the crazy religious whackos can’t do that. Big difference, no? 

When the people in that government are doing their level best to circumvent the checks on power, to enable them to stay in power ?

He was fucked before October 7, now he is looking like he will hold onto power for the foreseeable future.

Your bang on about the Islamic religious " crazies " as you describe them, but won't label or criticise people in Israel who act in the same way. 

Me, I have one standard. 

A court system that is totally independent from the government, and can't be threatened or influenced by it. 

How would you describe this guy Alf ?

New Zealand's first convicted terrorist.

Killed 51 people and injured 40 more in two mosques.

https://theconversation.com/life-in-prison-looms-for-australias-christchurch-gunman-now-nzs-first-convicted-terrorist-134780

We have just had our first conviction under the new Nazi salute laws 

https://apnews.com/article/nazi-salute-convicted-australia-victoria-d6a2a4848cdc0aeeb657d41817918f71

One of our cops allegedly did it.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/victorian-police-sergeant-suspended-over-alleged-nazi-salutes/b983c010-d038-45d0-a391-44638c017d40

So who are the " crazies " Alf ?

13 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Me, I have one standard. 

So the people in Israel can vote and elect a new government. The people in the countries controlled by crazies can’t, right? 
And that’s the difference between us, the free world, and them, the crazies. 
Those crazies want us dead because we are free. They “hate” us for our freedoms. They all need to be eliminated. Then the good people there will be free like us. 

Keep on giving those religious " crazies " your word, in Isreal a free pass.

The " crazies " that enable Jewish terrorism in the west bank.

Not my words l, the words of Ronen Bar, the head of the Shin Bet, the Israeli Security Service

https://www.timesofisrael.com/shin-bet-chief-warns-netanyahu-ministers-that-jewish-terror-endangering-israel/

https://thejewishindependent.com.au/jewish-terror-is-endangering-israel-security-chief

40 minutes ago, Alflives said:

2 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

@Alflives

Didn't want to address that terrorist that massacred over 50 people in New Zealand.

Or the Nazis here in Aus.

Cop Nazi's.

Don’t see your point. The crazies in the ME want us dead. They need to be eliminated. No hate involved. Just what needs to be done so the world will be better. 

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Don’t see your point. The crazies in the ME want us dead. They need to be eliminated. No hate involved. Just what needs to be done so the world will be better. 

You are prepared to call out the Muslim " crazies " who you claim are the greatest danger to our safety. 

Yet a person who massacred 50 Muslims in their place of worship doesn't get any sort of comment.

Those New Zealanders were part of "us".

Members of a " western " nation. 

What about the Nazis in my home state, aren't they " crazies "

Jewish Australians are certainly happy that these people are being held to account.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-08/vic-nazi-salute-jacob-hersant-court/104443118

You just can't bring yourself to criticise white people can you.

Arab Muslims, well they are " crazies "... right ?

Not white people who murder " us " and espouse hate...

26 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

You are prepared to call out the Muslim " crazies " who you claim are the greatest danger to our safety. 

Yet a person who massacred 50 Muslims in their place of worship doesn't get any sort of comment.

Jewish Australians are certainly happy that these people are being held to account.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-08/vic-nazi-salute-jacob-hersant-court/104443118

Still don’t see your point. You think skin colour is important? IMHAO skin colour doesn’t matter. We are all people. The issue here is there are crazies in the ME who want us in the free world (of which Israel is a part) dead. Those crazies need to be eliminated. Hopefully soon we will see the free world countries support Israel and we will rid the planet of the crazies who want to end us and our free world. 

32 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Still don’t see your point. You think skin colour is important? IMHAO skin colour doesn’t matter. We are all people. The issue here is there are crazies in the ME who want us in the free world (of which Israel is a part) dead. Those crazies need to be eliminated. Hopefully soon we will see the free world countries support Israel and we will rid the planet of the crazies who want to end us and our free world. 

You should give up the Alcohol Alf.

It fries the Brain, amongst other organs.

Best thing I ever did giving it up 25 years ago.

Never did drink much anyway.

Went to a party last weekend and was reminded how alcohol turns people into idiots. 

For the first few hours, it was good fun, catching up with old friends.

Then the piss kicks in and the dribble starts pouring out of their mouths. 

45 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Went to a party last weekend and was reminded how alcohol turns people into idiots. 

47885A91-E58C-4D11-B77A-A2A6AE3ADBF8.gif.38047f9c905217672c4c37dc9ab63020.gif

2 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Hi Ilunga

I just want to say a couple of things here........

First off a quick story.............as a patrol officer, I had the luxury of meeting many people. I once had the privilege of meeting 2 young Muslims from Monaco. Now the key to this story is that when I met them, I ask where they were from and they answered Monaco, of course. I then asked them if they were Muslim, to which they said yes, they were, "but we are good Muslims!" the girl said. I must say, I don't normally ask such questions, but my curiosity got the better of me, and I was interested in their religion, because I had never met a Muslim before, and to be honest I had a preconceived idea of what a "Muslim" would act like. Far too much TV propaganda!  But my point was, that the girl was trying to separate herself from those in the Middle East. IMO, when Muslims identify other Muslims as being "BAD" it makes me think a little harder, about the realities of their world, where even they see a difference.......makes me kind of go hmmmm?

As for criticizing "white people"  IMO, I do not think there is a person on here, that would not and do not, question, some of the actions of Israel. But, in general, "whites" in  this particular war, are not the crazies.......they are the reactionaries..........they are the responders! It is truly sad, that so many innocents, are being killed...truly! And I would suggest again, that there is no one on here, that wants that to happen. But such is war...........that is the bottom line! It happens every war! Every war! Every friggin war! It does not make it right, iyt does not make it ok, but war is the only time you may kill a man and not be arrested.........It is sadly, grossly acceptable.

But, what I was trying to get at, is in general, you just don't see "White" screaming "Death to Muslims" as you see, with say Muslims! You just don't! And we are not talking about a few Muslims, we are talking about millions! There are million's of Crazies! Millions! If "whites" gathered together, and screamed "death to the Muslims!" in mass, and from all "white" countries. You would go bonkers! And you know you would!

It is a brutal war, my friend, and I do not endorse senseless bloodshed, but honestly, how else to you end this conflict? 

\

Edited by JIAHN
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

Hi Ilunga

I just want to say a couple of things here........

First off a quick story.............as a patrol officer, I had the luxury of meeting many people. I once had the privilege of meeting 2 young Muslims from Monaco. Now the key to this story is that when I met them, I ask where they were from and they answered Monaco, of course. I then asked them if they were Muslim, to which they said yes, they were, "but we are good Muslims!" the girl said. I must say, I don't normally ask such questions, but my curiosity got the better of me, and I was interested in their religion, because I had never met a Muslim before, and to be honest I had a preconceived idea of what a "Muslim" would act like. Far too much TV propaganda!  But my point was, that the girl was trying to separate herself from those in the Middle East. IMO, when Muslims identify other Muslims as being "BAD" it makes me think a little harder, about the realities of their world, where even they see a difference.......makes me kind of go hmmmm?

As for criticizing "white people"  IMO, I do not think there is a person on here, that would not and do not, question, some of the actions of Israel. But, in general, "whites" in  this particular war, are not the crazies.......they are the reactionaries..........they are the responders! It is truly sad, that so many innocents, are being killed...truly! And I would suggest again, that there is no one on here, that wants that to happen. But such is war...........that is the bottom line! It happens every war! Every war! Every friggin war! It does not make it right, iyt does not make it ok, but war is the only time you may kill a man and not be arrested.........It is sadly, grossly acceptable.

But, what I was trying to get at, is in general, you just don't see "White" screaming "Death to Whites" as you see, with say Muslims! You just don't! And we are not talking about a few Muslims, we are talking about millions! There are million's of Crazies! Millions! If "whites" gathered together, and screamed "death to the Muslims!" in mass, and from all "white" countries. You would go bonkers! And you know you would!

It is a brutal war, my friend, and I do not endorse senseless bloodshed, but honestly, how else to you end this conflict? 

Hey Jan, it's Dave to you, or dickhead or whatever you want to call me. 

See, you are stereo typing millions of people in the middle east on the actions of a few.

I posted an article about the Iranian people a while back.

They are a warm, respectful nice bunch of people. 

However the actions of a few mullahs have made people label all Iranians as religious fundamentalists.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, there is good through bad and everything in between in any given group of people. 

Alf kept on using the word " crazies ".

He knows that I don't like denigrating people.

He kept on stating that people in the middle east are wanting to destroy "us" and our " freedom".

When I pointed out the "crazies" as he labels them in our societies over here in Aus and New Zealand are white dudes. 

There was no condemnation.

These " crazies "  to use Alf word, they do state death to Muslims.

Again, one of them acted on that threat. 

They spread anti semitism.

One of these guys massacred 51 people in two mosques. 

Did you note my post about the head of the Shin Bet, Isreali security service, stating that Jewish terrorism in the west bank constitutes the greatest threat to the Israel state.

All of us posters in this thread have condemned Hamas', yet no one else has come out and condemned the Jewish terrorism in the west bank.

Apart from CS.

I have also posted, from an Israeli source, that Israel was using Palestinians as human shields in Gaza.

Again, no condemnation.

The double standards in this thread are endless.

We have people who are virulently anti religious, people who post memes in the God thread mocking people like my beautiful parents, the best people I have ever known, for their beliefs, giving Isreal a pass for their religious BS. 

As I have stated endlessly the most powerful military force on this planet never " really " won an insurgency.

You don't win hearts and minds with bombs and bullets.

History, which I am well versed in, illustrates this time and again.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

47885A91-E58C-4D11-B77A-A2A6AE3ADBF8.gif.38047f9c905217672c4c37dc9ab63020.gif

I am serious mate.

A good friend of mine drank lots.

Was diagnosed with cancer at 53 and died within 4 months.

Alcohol related.

I have never seen someone die so quickly from the time of diagnosis.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Hey Jan, it's Dave to you, or dickhead or whatever you want to call me. 

See, you are stereo typing millions of people in the middle east on the actions of a few.

I posted an article about the Iranian people a while back.

They are a warm, respectful nice bunch of people. 

However the actions of a few mullahs have made people label all Iranians as religious fundamentalists.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, there is good through bad and everything in between in any given group of people. 

Alf kept on using the word " crazies ".

He knows that I don't like denigrating people.

He kept on stating that people in the middle east are wanting to destroy "us" and our " freedom".

When I pointed out the "crazies" as he labels them in our societies over here in Aus and New Zealand are white dudes. 

There was no condemnation.

These " crazies "  to use Alf word, they do state death to Muslims.

Again, one of them acted on that threat. 

They spread anti semitism.

One of these guys massacred 51 people in two mosques. 

Did you note my post about the head of the Shin Bet, Isreali security service, stating that Jewish terrorism in the west bank constitutes the greatest threat to the Israel state.

All of us posters in this thread have condemned Hamas', yet no one else has come out and condemned the Jewish terrorism in the west bank.

Apart from CS.

I have also posted, from an Israeli source, that Israel was using Palestinians as human shields in Gaza.

Again, no condemnation.

The double standards in this thread are endless.

We have people who are virulently anti religious, people who post memes in the God thread mocking people like my beautiful parents, the best people I have ever known, for their beliefs, giving Isreal a pass for their religious BS. 

As I have stated endlessly the most powerful military force on this planet never " really " won an insurgency.

You don't win hearts and minds with bombs and bullets.

History, which I am well versed in, illustrates this time and again.

Woooooah!

First of you state one guy killed 50 people on a mosque...................that is terrible, but it is only 1 guy acting on his issues

As for the death to Muslims chants................they are words, not actions, and it is not 100,000 or a million

Yes, Ilunga (Dave) it is millions. Not 10's of millions......but a rather large number....not one off's

That does not dismiss the atrocity of those 50 diying

No, Israel is not hiding behind anyone.........

As for good Muslim's............................I would bet 99% are good decent people just trying to survive....I know so

My Uncle Jim was hired by the Iranian Gov. to teach mechanic's. On the night the Shaw was over thrown, 2 of his students knocked on his door, 

and told Unc Jim to get his daughter and get to the border by mid night.......and to go immediately

Most Muslim's are beautiful people caught in a nightmare! Everyone knows that here..............

When people on here use their words they are talking about Hamas/Hez/Iranian Clergy, etc..............they are not talking about the good people

They just arn't......when they say they..........they mean the extremists..........that is all

Yes, sometimes their wording could be more tactful and not try to get a rise out of you

But, this is personal for you, and you hear "all" when they do not mean all

As for Alf.............lol.............his wit, can be careless at times, but if you ask him a direct question....aka, do you mean the good ones too?

Alf will clarify........you are not at fault

But you do get emotional in your responses..................I know it is passion, but it can come across strong

As for the other posters..................they should probably use a little tact, and a lot more respect for your person

Edited by JIAHN
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

Woooooah!

First of you state one guy killed 50 people on a mosque...................that is terrible, but it is only 1 guy acting on his issues

As for the death to Muslims chants................they are words, not actions, and it is not 100,000 or a million

Yes, Ilunga (Dave) it is millions. Not 10's of millions......but a rather large number....not one off's

That does not dismiss the atrocity of those 50 diying

No, Israel is not hiding behind anyone.........

As for good Muslim's............................I would bet 99% are good decent people just trying to survive....I know so

My Uncle Jim was hired by the Iranian Gov. to teach mechanic's. On the night the Shaw was over thrown, 2 of his students knocked on his door, 

and told Unc Jim to get his daughter and get to the border by mid night.......and to go immediately

Most Muslim's are beautiful people caught in a nightmare! Everyone knows that here..............

When people on here use their words they are talking about Hamas/Hez/Iranian Clergy, etc..............they are not talking about the good people

They just arn't......when they say they..........they mean the extremists..........that is all

Yes, sometimes their wording could be more tactful and not try to get a rise out of you

But, this is personal for you, and you hear "all" when they do not mean all

As for Alf.............lol.............his wit, can be careless at times, but if you ask him a direct question....aka, do you mean the good ones too?

Alf will clarify........you are not at fault

But you do get emotional in your responses..................I know it is passion, but it can come across strong

As for the other posters..................they should probably use a little tact, and a lot more respect for your person

I have no doubt that many Muslims in the middle east have little respect for us here in the west.

Do you ever wonder why this is ?

As I have already posted, we have gone over there and fucked with them since WW1.

The British and French dividing the middle  east up after WW1. 

Consistently fucking with them for their oil since WW2. 

Did you take note of my post that pointed out that it was the US and the British that orchestrated a coup to overthrow the democratically elected secular government of Iran.

And replace it with their puppet the Shah.

Who brutalized his people with the Savak, secret police, who were trained by the Mossad and the CIA. 

Ever wondered how Iran might be right now if that hadn't happened ?

Has a Muslim nation ever invaded a western nation in the 20th or 21st century ? 

What set the conditions for the formation of ISIS ?

Americas illegal invasion of Iraq, which destabilized the entire region. 

Do you remember when the Iraqis where the buddies of the US in the 80's ?

The Iran - Iraq war ? 

We have continually manipulated them for our own ends for the better part of the last hundred years. 

Again, posters call out Muslims for terrorism and the use of Palestinians as human shields, but they don't do it when the Isrealis commit terror acts and use Palestinians as human shields. 

The head of the Shin Bet, Isreals security service has described Jewish terrorism is endangering Isreals existence.

https://thejewishindependent.com.au/jewish-terror-is-endangering-israel-security-chief

Isreal using Palestinians as human shields is not limited to this conflict

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/aug/14/israeli-forces-in-gaza-use-civilians-as-human-shields-against-possible-booby-traps

It goes as far back as 2002 

http://www.btselem.org/publications/summaries/200211_human_shield

This has been personal for me for the better part of 50 years.

I am passionate, I care about justice. 

Something the Palestinian people have not received from their own supposed leaders, from the Isrealis, and from the the rest of the world.

Apart from the aid agencies that often risk their lives to help them.

Remember the IDF murdered those aid workers, one a young kind hearted Australian woman Zomi Frankcom. 

The people who murdered her still haven't been held to account, and very probably never will. 

I am blunt in my posting,  OCD, ADHD, Autistic - Aspy.

I've got the alphabet according to the psychiatric assessment I had a few years back, family law BS.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, grover said:

Why would you ask them that? What does a persons ideology matter even? You don't think their answer was influenced by your racially loaded question? It's irrelevant if you were in civilian clothes, or your uniform. That's an unacceptable (loaded) question you were asking complete strangers. From another perspective, you were making their ideology seem paramount to your belief systems (as you yourself said, "and to be honest I had a preconceived idea of what a "Muslim" would act like".

Does anyone have a blue pill I can take?

Grover...........as with most on here, you have taken this story, in its absolute...basically taken the worst out of it

My story for expediency, was shortened considerably 

The actual discussion was 15 minutes long...not 10 seconds, which is what it took for you to read

I am a very open and friendly man, I am inquisitive, and when I engage with someone, and usually extremely welcome

In my position as a peace officer, I was sent to most port issues, as I usually disarmed the issue with a smile

and common sense. Not everything has to be a war, or negative. Heavy handedness is only used as a last resort.

In the case of these 2 people.....it was a very friendly conversation, and I was being inquisitive.

Not every conversation has to be negative, nor abrupt

There was a lot of laughter.......they were nice young people, who were engaged in the conversation

and were not edging for the door. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grover said:

Why would you ask them that? What does a persons ideology matter even? You don't think their answer was influenced by your racially loaded question? It's irrelevant if you were in civilian clothes, or your uniform. That's an unacceptable (loaded) question you were asking complete strangers. From another perspective, you were making their ideology seem paramount to your belief systems (as you yourself said, "and to be honest I had a preconceived idea of what a "Muslim" would act like".

what tripe. You can't use false equivalence arguments like this to pretend that Hamas and Hezbollah aren't terror groups. It's funny that you have to reach for this level of abstraction to try to make a point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I have no doubt that many Muslims in the middle east have little respect for us here in the west.

Do you ever wonder why this is ?

As I have already posted, we have gone over there and fucked with them since WW1.

The British and French dividing the middle  east up after WW1. 

Consistently fucking with them for their oil since WW2. 

Did you take note of my post that pointed out that it was the US and the British that orchestrated a coup to overthrow the democratically elected secular government of Iran.

And replace it with their puppet the Shah.

Who brutalized his people with the Savak, secret police, who were trained by the Mossad and the CIA. 

Ever wondered how Iran might be right now if that hadn't happened ?

Has a Muslim nation ever invaded a western nation in the 20th or 21st century ? 

What set the conditions for the formation of ISIS ?

Americas illegal invasion of Iraq, which destabilized the entire region. 

Do you remember when the Iraqis where the buddies of the US in the 80's ?

The Iran - Iraq war ? 

We have continually manipulated them for our own ends for the better part of the last hundred years. 

Again, posters call out Muslims for terrorism and the use of Palestinians as human shields, but they don't do it when the Isrealis commit terror acts and use Palestinians as human shields. 

The head of the Shin Bet, Isreals security service has described Jewish terrorism is endangering Isreals existence.

Isreal using Palestinians as human shields is not limited to this conflict

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/aug/14/israeli-forces-in-gaza-use-civilians-as-human-shields-against-possible-booby-traps

It goes as far back as 2002 

http://www.btselem.org/publications/summaries/200211_human_shield

This has been personal for me for the better part of 50 years.

I am passionate, I care about justice. 

Something the Palestinian people have not received from their own supposed leaders, from the Isrealis, and from the the rest of the world.

Apart from the aid agencies that often risk their lives to help them.

Remember the IDF murdered those aid workers, one a young kind hearted Australian woman Zomi Frankcom. 

The people who murdered her still haven't been held to account, and very probably never will. 

I am blunt in my posting,  OCD, ADHD, Autistic - Aspy.

I've got the alphabet according to the psychiatric assessment I had a few years back, family law BS.

I think this is a good post......You bring up alot of very good point that I agree on

It is true that starting with the Crusades, western civilizations have conquered, invade, robbed, killed, and enslaved Muslims.

Mostly in the name of religion. Fast forward to the 21st century, and religion has waned in the west, but money has taken over

The Musilim anger is well rooted in history, over millennia and generations

But this is different in that Israel was not attacking anyone....albeit, their administration of the area is questionable at best

There was peace...............but Hamas, HEZ and Iran, have decided to fight, and that is where we are today

The anger is generational and taught, and the Israeli's has done nothing to ease it, but this was a terrorist instigated attack

The un-easy peace was broken and that is where we are today.............

Fault? There are so many players to blame..........but as you have pointed out most Muslim's are just trying to live

I still do not think Israel is hiding behind anyone......unless you mean metaphorically????

It is ugly...I don't like it, and hopefully at some point, real peace will come to the area.....I pray it does

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Are you accusing Alf of being under the influence by the statements he is making?

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, grover said:

Grover, just another thought

IMO, I am very happy I had this conversation, as it opened my eyes to the reality that most people on this earth are open, friendly, happy people, that are just trying to live! Yes, this conversation could have gone bad, but like I said, it was part of a much larger conversation....we had discussed the country, the ocean, the people, education, Europe's influence, and their culture. For me, I found it enlightening and informative, and I am glad I was able to have it.

I think I am better for it, and do not have preconceived idea's of the everyday Arab/Muslim's 

22 minutes ago, grover said:

False equivalence? Abstraction?

When more than 2/3 of the worlds countries have not cast the label of "terrorist group" on Hamas or Hezbollah, I'll follow the democratic viewpoint and accept the this viewpoint. And I do not do so blindly. However, if israels actions in Gaza were recognized as terrorist attacks, that could make me change my view... Maybe.

I'll just counter by saying that it is within your rights to pretend Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist groups. I'm sure this is something you don't do blindly either, and that you have a clear view how a people with no country should conduct war with an oppressive nation like israel.

What nonsense. Do you really think anyone believes this?

4 hours ago, grover said:

Oh, so they (Hamas) are no longer terrorists? Or are they terrorists, as well as radical militants

I think you are splitting hairs? It's not a big distinction or win. 

For my purpose I use militants describing that they use violence & intimidation for internal purposes. Controls of Palestinian people & territory. Like a street gang with status? Successful enough to overwhelm police and judicial processes. Example dropping PA members out of buildings in 2005. Like beating or strangling those sympathetic to Israel, or don't comply with religious idealisms as they see them. Buy goods for businesses outside their supply chain. Avoid paying for 'security?'

Terrorism when they export the violence;' example bomb tourist buses in West Bank or Jerusalem. To make it clear violence would not stop should they sign a peace at the Oslo Accord discussions. Or normalize with the Saudis now. As well as direct attacks however & whenever they do them against external parties, such as Israel.

It's just how I do it.

militant
/ˈmɪlɪt(ə)nt/
adjective

1. favouring confrontational or violent methods in support of a political or social cause.
    "the army are in conflict with militant groups"
terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/
noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"

adjective
  1. unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "a terrorist organization"
  • Vintage 1