Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

6 hours ago, Taxi said:

They have a bunch of leadership still alive in Qatar, but how connected are they to the militants in Gaza at this point? There's also been talk of a coalition of the PLO and an international group, led by the Saudis and the UAE, taking over during the rebuilding. Until 2007, Gaza was run by the PLO, so if the people of Gaza give up on Hamas, then the PLO would have rightful claim to leadership. 

It has been well reported that the Saudis and UAE will not rebuild Gaza unless there is the creation of a Palestinian state. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/effort-create-far-reaching-us-saudi-israeli-pact-end-war-rcna134396

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uae-viable-two-state-solution-plan-needed-before-we-commit-to-rebuilding-gaza/

And it is a great day for the Palestinian people, the Isreali people, the middle east and the world. 

Killing Sinwar hopefully can bring an end to the suffering of the people in Gaza.

• ThereItIs 1

13 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

It has been well reported that the Saudis and UAE will not rebuild Gaza unless there is the creation of a Palestinian state. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/effort-create-far-reaching-us-saudi-israeli-pact-end-war-rcna134396

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uae-viable-two-state-solution-plan-needed-before-we-commit-to-rebuilding-gaza/

And it is a great day for the Palestinian people, the Isreali people, the middle east and the world. 

Killing Sinwar hopefully can bring an end to the suffering of the people in Gaza.

The Saudis assisting in rebuilding Gaza would hopefully be a first step towards a Palestinian state and a comprehensive peace deal between Israel, the Palestinians, and the Arab world. 

22 minutes ago, Taxi said:

The Saudis assisting in rebuilding Gaza would hopefully be a first step towards a Palestinian state and a comprehensive peace deal between Israel, the Palestinians, and the Arab world. 

It would, but they need to step forward with assistance and stop playing the waiting game.

MBS could do it tomorrow if he wanted to.

16 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

It would, but they need to step forward with assistance and stop playing the waiting game.

MBS could do it tomorrow if he wanted to.

Jim, Isreal is still conducting military operations in Gaza.

How can any sort of rebuilding process start, until this current phase of the conflict ends ? 

Also if they, the Saudis and UAE are going to finance the rebuild, shouldn't they be given some sort of guarantee their wishes, the creation of a Palestinian state, will be met. 

This is the  current Prime Minister of Palestine, Mohammad Mustafa, laying out his proposal/plan for the " day after " this conflict ends.

https://www.palestine-australia.com/highlights/news/2024/palestinian-prime-minister-a-day-after-plan-for-gaza/

I will also add, a truth and reconciliation process would also be a great addition to this plan. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Jim, Isreal is still conducting military operations in Gaza.

How can any sort of rebuilding process start, until this current phase of the conflict ends ? 

Planning can start

20 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Also if they, the Saudis and UAE are going to finance the rebuild, shouldn't they be given some sort of guarantee their wishes, the creation of a Palestinian state, will be met. 

This is the  current Prime Minister of Palestine, Mohammad Mustafa, laying out his proposal/plan for the " day after " this conflict ends.

https://www.palestine-australia.com/highlights/news/2024/palestinian-prime-minister-a-day-after-plan-for-gaza/

I will also add, a truth and reconciliation process would also be a great addition to this plan. 

7 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Disband the UN

What's scary about this idiot, Eli David, is that so many people blindly believe the BS he spreads. 

Sinwars bodyguard was not " UNRWA Teacher "

This passport was found on Sinwar.

And the owner of it, is reportedly in Egypt. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/unrwa-teachers-passport-was-found-on-sinwar-its-holder-is-reported-to-be-in-egypt/

He is a dedicated anti-vaxxer during the Covid epidemic. 

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Disband the UN

Should this surprise anyone? UNRWA had Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists working for them in Gaza and Lebanon. Have we ever seen a true accounting of the numbers? How much UN money was used to killed Israelis? 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Boudrias said:

Should this surprise anyone? UNRWA had Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists working for them in Gaza and Lebanon. Have we ever seen a true accounting of the numbers? How much UN money was used to killed Israelis? 

These crazies are rats. They are in infestation that must be eliminated. Their beliefs are vile and like a cancer of hate. Kill them all and build up those areas so the good people there can have freedom and prosperity. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Sinwars bodyguard was not " UNRWA Teacher "

This passport was found on Sinwar.

And the owner of it, is reportedly in Egypt.

Amazing that the post right below you posting this, completely ignores it.

Like you said, people can be blind if they read something they want to agree with... even if it come from an anti-vax fear peddler.

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Amazing that the post right below you posting this, completely ignores it.

Like you said, people can be blind if they read something they want to agree with... even if it come from an anti-vax fear peddler.

This is like suggesting an entire news article is wrong because there’s a spelling error. These crazies are rats that are an infestation. They have spread their hatred around the globe. They need to be culled. 

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

This is like suggesting an entire news article is wrong because there’s a spelling error. These crazies are rats that are an infestation. They have spread their hatred around the globe. They need to be culled. 

I only read the tweet.

My apologies. Was the body guard a UN teacher then? and not a passport from a different person.

Was the anti-vax guy correct?

Edit: so I think i have it correct now, the tweet was misleading, misinformation, but the actual UNteacher was helping via giving his passport to Hamas..?

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I only read the tweet.

My apologies. Was the body guard a UN teacher then? and not a passport from a different person.

The anti-vax guy didn't break the story. I actually posted the pic earlier in the thread. The document was on Sinwar when he died.

The passport is expired. They may have just had the passport to make travel easier. It's likely that Sinwar was trying to flee from Gaza, as he was found in an area that led to a lot of tunnels to Egypt. The passport was for his body guard, but probably belonged to someone else. The UNRWA is stating that the passport belongs to a staff member that resides in Egypt:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/world/3194542/unrwa-rejects-allegations-teacher-killed-hamas-yahya-sinwar/

“Earlier today, reports circulated on social and Israeli media that an UNRWA staff member was killed together with the Hamas head in Gaza,” he said. “I confirm that the staff member in question is alive. He currently lives in Egypt where he traveled with his family in April through the Rafah border.”

8 minutes ago, Taxi said:

The anti-vax guy didn't break the story. I actually posted the pic earlier in the thread. The document was on Sinwar when he died.

The passport is expired. They may have just had the passport to make travel easier. It's likely that Sinwar was trying to flee from Gaza, as he was found in an area that led to a lot of tunnels to Egypt. The passport was for his body guard, but probably belonged to someone else. The UNRWA is stating that the passport belongs to a staff member that resides in Egypt:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/world/3194542/unrwa-rejects-allegations-teacher-killed-hamas-yahya-sinwar/

Thank you.

So there was no UN Teacher directly involved?

That was kinda what i was criticising with my good friend Boud's post. 

• Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I only read the tweet.

Edit: so I think i have it correct now, the tweet was misleading, misinformation, but the actual UNteacher was helping via giving his passport to Hamas..?

Both things can be true, or in this case, maybe both things can be not true.

If the bodyguard had a passport belonging to a UN teacher, and that same UN teacher turns up later in Eqypt, both these things can be true.

THe funny part for me is I can tell you exactly which names on our forums will think the former is true and exactly which will think the latter is true. 

This is just another bone for us dogs to fight over in the fenced in yard we call the CFF forums. lol

Edit: The back and forthing on it completly buries the lead news: Yaya Sinwar is dead. This is a benefit to Israel, a benefit to the people of Gaza and a benefit to all of humanity. Most of us will agree on this point, regardless of if we support Israel or not. 

it is a sideshow at best to argue if UNRWA has been infiltrated by hamas or not based on someone elses tweets. Look at real evidence provided in real documents over time and do some real research. it is obvious to me. You are free of course to have your own oppinions, but backing them up with tweets is in no way a proof of either direction.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

Nope, not me. Spent the last 2 weeks in Ottawa and Atlanta.

and from what I can tell you are not a tweaker, lol. (the phrase "cocaine's a helluva drug" comes to mind watching that video...)

• Haha 1
  • Tank 1