Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I wonder if some of the Palestinian people are helping the Israeli forces find these Hamas leaders? 

I wouldn’t count it out, but who knows? 

I suspect the full weight of Israeli and other countries’ Intelligence apparatus is bent on finding Hamas leaders and passing that information to the IDF. 

That seems more likely, but I can’t discount the possibility that some Palestinians are helping to get rid of Hamas. Particularly those Fatah supporters and members from the past. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Again, there’s no racist undertones here. 

There’s just pointing out that if other Arab states are hiring people from other countries for work, maybe employ the Gazans. 

They kinda need the security and the income, no? 

This tweet was about workers. Something the Palestinians could do…you know…work. 

It is literally suggesting 100% of the 2 million population of Gaza should be “imported” to other Arab countries because there are immigrants in those countries already.

Arab countries should do it because they are Arabs… without any thought that all Arabs aren’t the same, and oh at the same time presumably expel enough of their existing foreign born citizens to make room for other Arabs?

That is absolutely racist to not delineate between Arabs.

It also tries to point the issue away from the actual perpetrators of the humanitarian crisis and put the blame and onus on others.

Palestinians should be able to stay in their homes.  That is the only answer people should he suggesting.

15 minutes ago, Provost said:

It is literally suggesting 100% of the 2 million population of Gaza should be “imported” to other Arab countries because there are immigrants in those countries already.

Arab countries should do it because they are Arabs… without any thought that all Arabs aren’t the same, and oh at the same time presumably expel enough of their existing foreign born citizens to make room for other Arabs?

That is absolutely racist to not delineate between Arabs.

It also tries to point the issue away from the actual perpetrators of the humanitarian crisis and put the blame and onus on others.

Palestinians should be able to stay in their homes.  That is the only answer people should he suggesting.

It isn’t. 

You’re completely incorrect. 

Those other foreign workers are not immigrants. They simply work there. 

You’re out of your depth on this one. 

Arab countries SHOULD prioritize Palestinians people as their workers. Absolutely. 

Why bring in Indians and Bangladeshi’s and others when the work could be given to Palestinians?

If the Arab ‘world’ at one time or another could get together and fight or be against Israel or the West, then ‘they’ could certainly come together to assist the Palestinians in a work visa at least no? 

It would mean tens if not hundred of thousands of labour for them and a means away from the violence and destitute living conditions in the Strip. 

Why aren’t you for that? 

It makes no sense to not get behind such measures, opinions and support. 

Looks to me like you only want to argue grievances and not solutions.

Even when a solution is proffered you act like it’s some underlying racist attempt at keeping the Palestinians under foot. 

Palestinians should absolutely stay in their homes. They absolutely should be safe in their homes. They absolutely should be able to travel for an income that could lift them out of squalor, when their government is more interested in a military option instead of a peaceful one that serves the Palestinians moreso. 

What part of this are you against? 

What’s wrong with you and whose side are you actually on?

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

28 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

No doubt that is great news.  All those responsible need to held accountable.

Sadly though....  these killings will probably result in 20 more youth join Hamas so the cycle continues.......

Negotiated peace is the only way forward in this conflict. 

Edited by moosehead
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, moosehead said:

No doubt that is great news.  All those responsible need to held accoutable.

Sadly though....  these killings will probably result in 20 more youth join Hamas so the cycle continues.......

So you keep saying. Too bad Hamas and the Palestinians nor the Israelis are ready to negotiate said peace.

Edited by Playoff Beered
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, moosehead said:

No doubt that is great news.  All those responsible need to held accountable.

Nationalism always breeds extremism. 

It’s a failure of human education and evolution. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

I just learned another horrible piece of information - the Nova music festival was organized by Israeli left and one of the main goals of the festival was to raise money for Palestinians…

Source please. 

In any case, it doesn’t really materially matter. 

Things have been set in motion that can’t be reversed. 

20 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It isn’t. 

You’re completely incorrect. 

Those other foreign workers are not immigrants. They simply work there. 

You’re out of your depth on this one. 

This lack of actually reading your own post was why I told you to go back and read it again.

The graph you shared wasn’t referring to foreign workers at all.  

It was the percentage of immigrants in a set of Arab countries.  Not the temporary foreign workers in each country.

IMMIGRANTS!  It literally says that in your post.  Go freaking read it.  Now you are saying it doesn’t really actually have to do with immigrants and I am out of my depth by reading the actual words in your post.

That tweet is suggesting that Gaza should be completely depopulated and all 2 million people in Gaza (the post says this number) should be force-ably relocated to other random Arab countries as a resolution to the conflict.

91882A8C-1F7B-4931-BBF8-5CABD49F3326.jpeg

Edited by Provost

5 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I just learned another horrible piece of information - the Nova music festival was organized by Israeli left and one of the main goals of the festival was to raise money for Palestinians…

Why does it matter who organized it and what their goals were.

The killings were horrific no matter who organized the event or why ....

There is never any justification to kill innocent civilians, especially woman and children. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Source please. 

In any case, it doesn’t really materially matter. 

Things have been set in motion that can’t be reversed. 

I don’t have a source. Personal connections from people who attended the festival.

12 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

So you keep saying. Too bad Hamas and the Palestinians nor the Israelis are ready to negotiate said peace.

Well they had a road map, to peace that is.

Really inaccurate map that led to nowhere. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Provost said:

This lack of actually reading your own post was why I told you to go back and read it again.

The graph you shared wasn’t referring to foreign workers at all.  

It was the percentage of immigrants in a set of Arab countries.  Not the temporary foreign workers in each country.

IMMIGRANTS!  It literally says that in your post.  Go freaking read it.  Now you are saying it doesn’t really actually have to do with immigrants and I am out of my depth by reading the actual words in your post.

That tweet is suggesting that Gaza should be completely depopulated and all 2 million people in Gaza (the post says this number) should be force-ably relocated to other random Arab countries as a resolution to the conflict.

91882A8C-1F7B-4931-BBF8-5CABD49F3326.jpeg

Oh hi! 

Been awhile, how are you? 

Missed you SO much. 

How many Palestinians are on this chart of either immigrants or emigrants?

image.thumb.jpeg.2e875da846624f4e348f6f21a3042f53.jpeg

I mean just so we’re on the same page eventually. 

9 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I don’t have a source. Personal connections from people who attended the festival.

I will wait for a source before assuming this is accurate.

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Well they had a road map, to peace that is.

Really inaccurate map that led to nowhere. 

Absolutely ridiculous how the world allowed this to happen. Instead of Iraq they should have use their energy to negotiate a lasting peace.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Bud, i will always have access to information through personal sources, just like information from Ukraine. I seem to remember posting here information about russian involvement in this latest Hamas attack before any sources were available, several days ago. If any of my information proves incorrect, I will be the first one to retract and will apologize. So far I haven’t posted one piece of information in close to 2 years of 2 wars that wasn’t confirmed later.

Understood.

However, sources need to be produced in this particular thread moreso, due to the nature of it. 

I hope you appreciate and understand the nature of what I’m requesting. 

• Thanks 1