Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

One thing of note.

I mentioned a long while back that Iran would ONLY want one thing from Russia.  Nukes.  Either assistance in building them or an outright gift of a nuclear missile/warhead or even backpack size warhead.  They didn't need gold, oil or money really.  Only nukes.  They stood nothing to gain by helping russia so this is curious and raises an interesting question

If Iran is in fact posturing this with the US fleet off shore waiting to turn their nation in to a parking lot.  What has made them so bold as to help Russia, help this insurgency and conflict and to make these statements with the size of the forces the US has offshore.

What are the possibilities Russia has in fact gifted Iran with some level of nuclear arms?

I’m sure something material was exchanged. 

The world needs to find out what and neutralize it asap. 

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m sure something material was exchanged. 

The world needs to find out what and neutralize it asap. 

Is Pootin so crazy he would give z Iran Nukes or the tech (materials) to build one? I think z Pootin knows if he did that, and Iran used one, he’d be dead. Along with most of us. These wealthy leaders IMHAO don’t want to risk their living like Kings. 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

You can see the difference here tho right between the freedom to speak between the west and Hamas/Iran?

For sure the average folk Palistine and Iran want peace and not war. But if they tried to say that publicly it would be bad for them and their families. Isn’t Iran where women have tried to speak up for better lives and have been beaten and had some really horrible things done to them? 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

It's probably a very difficult thing as a citizen of a nation when you got to look in the mirror and say we as a nation are wrong!

Not at all, just have to have compassion and a backbone. Plenty of people stand up every single time something goes down on the blue dot, but the folks in power don't care what rational peace loving people want or say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Not everyone in America wants war.  Most people are peaceful and just want to live in a world where humans are treated equally and not like wild animals.  The US Military Industrial Complex is licking their chops right now.  They will have no problems dropping bombs on innocent civilians.  Over 1 million innocent people were killed in Iraq.

Bibi is not to be trusted.  He is a warmonger just like the US.  I absolutely agree that BOTH Hamas and Bibi need to be taken out if peace is the objective.  I don't trust either of them at all...

I don’t know how to make links but Fareed Zakaria on CNN had a short exclusive on how this Bibi guy has done things. It’s quite revealing. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

For sure the average folk Palistine and Iran want peace and not war. But if they tried to say that publicly it would be bad for them and their families. Isn’t Iran where women have tried to speak up for better lives and have been beaten and had some really horrible things done to them? 

Yup. Shot down a passenger plane recently with a lot of Canadians in board if you remember. The leaders are zealots.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Vintage 1

35 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

There it is pro Palestinian viewpoints won't be tolerated on the fake mainstream media!

Six BBC reporters taken off air as probe launched over pro-Palestine tweets

https://www.ft.com/content/c998bfa4-ad8e-4c61-9117-61a57aa9a92a

Did you read the fake mainstream news article?

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Not at all, just have to have compassion and a backbone. Plenty of people stand up every single time something goes down on the blue dot, but the folks in power don't care what rational peace loving people want or say.

John Wayne had a good quote about courage. It was Something like “it takes courage to saddle up even when you’re scared to death”. I see Those people who speak up for what’s right, when they know it’s going to be serious trouble for them, having great courage, especially in those places where their laws (or their government and neighbors) are prejudiced against such thoughts. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

47 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

You can see the difference here tho right between the freedom to speak between the west and Hamas/Iran?

Apparently there isn't all that much freedom of expression in Israel. Somebody was posting in the earlier pages of this thread that a Palestinian got 10 years or something in Israeli jail.

36 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Did you read the fake mainstream news article?

I did. Is it the connection to Hamas that you are referring to? I mean while that's problematic, has anybody lost their job or being removed for praising Israeli troops that have killed children? Or is it the fact that they feel they are under pressure because they have being too equal in their reporting and haven't been pro israel enough?