Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Don’t have TV. CNN.com. And reporters like Fareed and Amanpour are very good. Maybe try watching Fareed’s report? 

I'm all right. I'm also not surprised to hear you're a big fan. 

Anyhow my alien friend you have a good night. I'm going to bed. The flames lost so life is good!

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Apparently there isn't all that much freedom of expression in Israel. Somebody was posting in the earlier pages of this thread that a Palestinian got 10 years or something in Israeli jail.

I did. Is it the connection to Hamas that you are referring to? I mean while that's problematic, has anybody lost their job or being removed for praising Israeli troops that have killed children? Or is it the fact that they feel they are under pressure because they have being too equal in their reporting and haven't been pro israel enough?

She lost her job because she supports a terrorist organization which is actually a criminal offence in Canada…

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

She lost her job because she supports a terrorist organization which is actually a criminal offence in Canada…

Yes, but the government decides who the terrorist group is and I think there's a lot of people around the world that were consider the Israeli government a terrorist group. Again, I don't see anybody condemning the Israelis when they kill kids and innocent people.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I didn't know anybody watch CNN anymore.

CNN gets ok late at night when their global reporters are on and not the dumbed down infotainment meant for the US markets.

It is actually quite startling how different it is when a serious person like Michael Holmes is on compared with one of their empty suits and talking heads.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Spur1 said:

Looking more and more like the US will be going back to Syria. 

I am led to believe there is a substantial presence between the tri-border point of Syria, Jordan and Israel AND the euphrates, at the Jordanian border with Syria. Still actively countering ISIS in the desert there.

18 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I did. Is it the connection to Hamas that you are referring to? I mean while that's problematic, has anybody lost their job or being removed for praising Israeli troops that have killed children? Or is it the fact that they feel they are under pressure because they have being too equal in their reporting and haven't been pro israel enough?

Have you seen any journalists praising Israeli troops that have killed children?

If you did, then I really have to wonder what your news source is.

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Provost said:

CNN gets ok late at night when their global reporters are on and not the dumbed down infotainment meant for the US markets.

It is actually quite startling how different it is when a serious person like Michael Holmes is on compared with one of their empty suits and talking heads.

I prefer AL Jazeera or even the BBC, but yeah I have noticed too the best time for CNN to actually deliver news is between 2 am and 5am.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Have you seen any journalists praising Israeli troops that have killed children?

If you did, then I really have to wonder what your news source is.

How many Israeli soldiers have ever been tried for the crimes against humanity? How many western media pundits have ever lost their job for praising Israel? That's the thing you are seeming to misunderstand is when Israel does something like murdering children or killing women, the media doesn't report it. Some of you guys that are so hell bent on the mainstream media failed to realize how one side of they are on so many different levels. Doesn't matter if it's conservative or liberal, They protect Israeli war crimes.

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I prefer AL Jazeera or even the BBC, but yeah I have noticed too the best time for CNN to actually deliver news is between 2 am and 5am.

Those are two of a few go-to outlets for me as well.

If you read/watch a few different and disparate sources It becomes easier to find the actual threads of truth.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Provost said:

To be honest, I don't think I will ever check in on CNN again as long as I live. All their nonsense and shady shit in 2016 and then from 2016 to 2020 is absolutely laughable and I'm not even a trump fan.

10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yes, but the government decides who the terrorist group is and I think there's a lot of people around the world that were consider the Israeli government a terrorist group. Again, I don't see anybody condemning the Israelis when they kill kids and innocent people.

Sure, by that logic the US would also be considered a terrorist organization as well. The current Israeli government is controlled primarily by a far right faction. Bibi and his crew also need to be wiped out. But supporting Israel is not a crime, nor is supporting the Palestinian people. Supporting a terrorist organization is. 

The Taliban for example aren’t even recognized as a legitimate government by 99% of the world. 

• ThereItIs 1

Sure, by that logic the US would also be considered a terrorist organization as well. The current Israeli government is controlled primarily by a far right faction. Bibi and his crew also need to be wiped out. But supporting Israel is not a crime, nor is supporting the Palestinian people. Supporting a terrorist organization is. 

The Taliban for example aren’t even recognized as a legitimate government by 99% of the world. 

Right, so I shouldn't support the Israeli government. I wholeheartedly agree.

Google the very meaning of terrorist or terror and then tell me how the Israeli regime is not a terrorist regime.

As for the United States, yeah I agree with that as well, Bush, Obama and so many others should be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

To be honest, I don't think I will ever check in on CNN again as long as I live. All their nonsense and shady shit in 2016 and then from 2016 to 2020 is absolutely laughable and I'm not even a trump fan.

Most of the mainstream media is dog shit. I don’t even watch the news anymore. I get 99% of my news from X. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

How many Israeli soldiers have ever been tried for the crimes against humanity? How many western media pundits have ever lost their job for praising Israel? That's the thing you are seeming to misunderstand is when Israel does something like murdering children or killing women, the media doesn't report it. Some of you guys that are so hell bent on the mainstream media failed to realize how one side of they are on so many different levels. Doesn't matter if it's conservative or liberal, They protect Israeli war crimes.

Bullshit, it gets reported all the time. It only make the headlines when it gets big, like now. The rest of the time nobody cares because it's not front and centre, but if you look there's articles and reports constantly.

Most of the mainstream media is dog shit. I don’t even watch the news anymore. I get 99% of my news from X. 

Agreed.

I think it's laughable when I read people say I trust other stations like the CBC or the BBC over CNN or Fox They are all garbage. 

I thought it was ironic and hilarious when I read a story about a year back and the CBC reporter was calling RT Russian State run propaganda. I sent him an email to let him know because it appeared he had forgot that he also was state-run..

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Right, so I shouldn't support the Israeli government. I wholeheartedly agree.

Google the very meaning of terrorist or terror and then tell me how the Israeli regime is not a terrorist regime.

As for the United States, yeah I agree with that as well, Bush, Obama and so many others should be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The Israeli government is a coalition. They are controlled by Bibi and his far right faction. They just need to get rid of that part of the government. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Bullshit, it gets reported all the time. It only make the headlines when it gets big, like now. The rest of the time nobody cares because it's not front and centre, but if you look there's articles and reports constantly.

Maybe that's the bigger issue then hey. Some of you guys are so obsessive over everything that happens in the United States whether the president needs an extra scoop of ice cream or what some judge said 20 years ago. But meanwhile you just clearly stated nobody cares as innocent women and children are killed by Israelis. Maybe it's the sad world we live in That is the problem

Edited by Ryan Strome

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The Israeli government is a coalition. They are controlled by Bibi and his far right faction. They just need to get rid of that part of the government. 

Yeah but it wasn't better before him either and even the short time he was gone there was issues. Israel is like the United States. It doesn't matter the leadership. They will continue their crimes against humanity. And it really is alarming that of all people that are doing this it's coming from the jewish race.

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Benny Gantz is a step in the right direction. Hes not bloodthirsty and at least hes not an actual indicted criminal like netanyahu lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 2