Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1
Message added by Sharpshooter,

THIS THREAD IS MODERATED. 

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE/REPLY WITH PERSONAL INSULTS OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE. 

DON’T SAY YOU HAVEN’T BEEN WARNED. 

BE KIND, EMPATHIZE OR USE THE IGNORE FUNCTION. 

~ Your friendly neighbourhood Sniper. 

8 hours ago, King Heffy said:

I think that's the only possible solution going forward.  Instead of arguing over whose fault it is, we need to be looking at a lasting solution.  Both sides are at fault but I can't blame Israel for responding to this barbaric attack the way they are.

Maybe ask the people of Rwanda how UN Peacekeepers worked for them? Israelis know full well that the world is quite willing to look the other way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

17 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

This could become regional awfully fast.  If that's the case, Israel will send planes in the air with nukes, just in case, like the last time they were attacked by multiple countries.

That first one is old video of something else and the second one...Iranians don't have an aircraft carrier, Verona mark posts lots of fakes.

• Cheers 1

It is reported that the bodies of participants of the Nature Party festival, which took place near the border with the Gaza Strip, have been found.

In total, about 240 bodies were discovered. Some have their hands tied and show signs of torture. It is also stated that many of them are foreign nationals, including Americans, Germans, Canadians and Norwegians.

Among the bodies discovered is the famous Israeli football player Lior Assouline

I won't share the horrible photos attached to this statement. 240 bodies, lots with arms and legs bound. Horrid day for humanity.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

So both bullshit?

Thank you.

I cant stand this era of fake info, in attempts at escalation.

This age old confict is gross enough. 

People that post these kinds of fakes should be criminally charged with inciting hate....  f them.....

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Humans

still 

shooting

humans

As a species, we seem to have learned fuck all.

Won't be any different in another 20 years.

I would argue 20 years ago was worse, globally, and 20 years before that worse, globally, and we all know the big ones ww's 1 and part deux.

I am truely an optimist, because I believe that more and more humans are living good free lives in 2023 than at any point in our historical path. 

The despots are in an alliance because the world will not tolerate them and they have only each other left to lean on.

North Korea, Iran, Russian, Syria. I don't believe in good and evil, only really shades of grey, but if you are an authoritarian dictator you are the enemy of humanity.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, moosehead said:

People that post these kinds of fakes should be criminally charged with inciting hate....  f them.....

I know they just like to get crap out there and it works but I think they should realise that it could also create a ' boy that cried wolf ' scenario.

Now when i hear about atrocities I might not take it seriously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Maybe ask the people of Rwanda how UN Peacekeepers worked for them? Israelis know full well that the world is quite willing to look the other way. 

While you aren't wrong at all, there is instances where United Nations peacekeepers have made a significant difference towards peace.

5 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Yeah they are going to have to look at doing something. It's starting to get out of hand and it's only going to get worse.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, moosehead said:

can you plug all the holes in your spheggetti strainer with just your ten digits? Neither can decent nations trace let alone prosecute all the ridiculousness on the interwebs.

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I know they just like to get crap out there and it works but I think they should realise that it could also create a ' boy that cried wolf ' scenario.

Now when i hear about atrocities I might not take it seriously.

That is the goal. State sponsors of terrorism want you to not take it seriously. Russia, Iran, North Korea, Syria....let alone the actual terrorists Hamas, Hezbollah, AQ, ISIS...al shebab...it is a long list. Sooner or later the world powers will need to act to remove these pieces from the board. 

• Thanks 1

There’s unconfirmed information that “Wagner” operatives were the ones training Hamas with permission of Russian government. If you look at video materials from Bucha and from Israel - there are a lot of similarities (like victims being show after having their hands bound behind, etc.). Like I said - it’s still unconfirmed but sounds very plausible.

• Tank 3

2 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

That is the goal. State sponsors of terrorism want you to not take it seriously. Russia, Iran, North Korea, Syria....let alone the actual terrorists Hamas, Hezbollah, AQ, ISIS...al shebab...it is a long list. Sooner or later the world powers will need to act to remove these pieces from the board. 

Well now you have confused me.

Did the person posting that know that it would be found out to be fake to actually create the boy that cried wolf scenario?

So those posts/tweets were actually secret support for what Hamas is doing?

44 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

This could become regional awfully fast.  If that's the case, Israel will send planes in the air with nukes, just in case, like the last time they were attacked by multiple countries.

I don't know about more countries joining Hamas. Pretty clear that Tehran is bank rolling this. Lebanon hasn't done much. Syria is a spent force. Does Egypt have an appetite for war? I think not as they were facilitating the Israeli-Saudi peace talks. If Iran gets to aggressive they have to worry about both Israel and the Saudi. Does hatred of the Jews trump the Sunni vs Shiite feud? I am sure there are many in Israel and Saudi Arabia who think Iran has to be dealt with before they get a deliverable nuke. 

3 hours ago, Jester13 said:

I don't buy this stance. Indigenous peoples in Canada have experienced the same: colonialists stole their lands, their children, their autonomy. But they never turned into terrorists and created carnage like Hamas. They instead chose the peace and politics path and incrementally have regained their cultures and power in society - granted, there is still so much further to go, but Hannah Arendt once said, "You can't fight violence with violence." 

Israelis have been the most persecuted people in human history, yet antisemitism still remains and they get blamed again when something like this happens. Are Israelis teaching Palestinian children to hate them? Are Israelis the ones giving arms to Hamas?

I'm centre-left politically, and blaming Israel for these attacks and all the violence is leftist bullshit.

In my experience 20 years ago in the west bank, the palestinians were fine folks with open air and travel and while clearly a separate community from Israel proper, more or less they got along and terrorist jihadi's were the abnormal situation. In Gaza, they elected the Terrorist Jihadi's to lead the people of the city. Two different cultures to this day now: the Palestinians of the West bank are not doing this. The Gaza people led by Hamas, a group founded to bring "death to israel'' is doing is. 

Heck, my wife joined me on vacation there while i was in the theater and we drove from near Lebannon through the west bank and into Jordan without a single check point, even the Jordanian crossing gate was up and the guard was off having a pee, we drove right through and when i realized it we doubled back after about 3 km's. lol. 

The literal terrorists are running Gaza and they have one goal: the complete and total destruction of Israel and death to all jews. 

The innocents there in Gaza suffer for it, but they voted for these murderers to lead them and maybe the people of Gaza need to turn out the Hamas folks and give them up for peace and prosperity. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Well now you have confused me.

Did the person posting that know that it would be found out to be fake to actually create the boy that cried wolf scenario?

So those posts/tweets were actually secret support for what Hamas is doing?

highly plausible but we will never know. 

29 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

That first one is old video of something else and the second one...Iranians don't have an aircraft carrier, Verona mark posts lots of fakes.

Iran has the HI Sutton aircraft carrier.

The second one is posted on multiple accounts.  I'll keep it up until proven fake.

55 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The heck does that headline have to do with the video, that's an F/A-18 landing on an American carrier.

Edited by canuckster19
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

highly plausible but we will never know. 

I get disinformation but these twtter posters should have a history that could show their allegiances I would think.

but I dont do social media other than this CFF, so i dunno.

5 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

There’s unconfirmed information that “Wagner” operatives were the ones training Hamas with permission of Russian government. If you look at video materials from Bucha and from Israel - there are a lot of similarities (like victims being show after having their hands bound behind, etc.). Like I said - it’s still unconfirmed but sounds very plausible.

As the Russians get more desperate sponsoring this type of thing helps them. Ukraine will have to compete for resources. Iran and Syria are Russian allies. 

2 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I don't know about more countries joining Hamas. Pretty clear that Tehran is bank rolling this. Lebanon hasn't done much. Syria is a spent force. Does Egypt have an appetite for war? I think not as they were facilitating the Israeli-Saudi peace talks. If Iran gets to aggressive they have to worry about both Israel and the Saudi. Does hatred of the Jews trump the Sunni vs Shiite feud? I am sure there are many in Israel and Saudi Arabia who think Iran has to be dealt with before they get a deliverable nuke. 

I have no idea if it will spread or not.  I know that there are countries that call for Israels elimination, and they are still reeling a bit right now.

Also, if the Israelis suddenly claim Dome of the Rock/Al-Aqsa mosque, all H-E-double hockey stick will break loose.

• Thanks 1