Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

GeoConfirmed is an independent source run by volunteers...

This thread on X is very detailed and explains alot...

… and you can read their cautioning post.  They have a lot of good evidence that it was the hospital that was hit and that is 99% of their posts and replies.   That isn’t under argument except by your and a couple other people’s posts here who have been suggesting for the past few hours that it didn’t really happen.

They are admittedly inferring the rest from seeing a barrage of rockets fired a from a few miles away in a video based on a video they saw on the internet.  They ”confirmed” that a rocket was intercepted and broke in two and a piece fell on the hospital. 

That doesn’t even jive with what the IDF says now.  They said it was a misfire (not intercepted) and the reason for the large explosion was because there was lots of propellant in it still when it landed.  Admitting that the warheads these things carry can’t do that.

161E65CF-4921-4EF5-A666-F46276AB439D.png

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The picture you posted from Al Jazeera looks to be a large fire in the parking lot, which confirms the GeoConfirmed conclusion...

Maybe I haven't been clear in explaining this. On their live feed, Al Jazeera confirmed that the blast pertains to the hospital, not the parking lot...

2 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

Yet there are other sources citing a building being hit. Is Visegrad more credible than all other sources? Honest question because I don't know them. 

I am not sure of their credibility, but the video itself which is the source looks pretty legit...

The hospital doesn't even look like it was hit.  And those cars look like they were just on fire.  They are still in one piece...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Provost said:

… and you can read their cautioning post.  They have a lot of good evidence that it was the hospital that was hit and that is 99% of their posts and replies.   That isn’t under argument except by your and a couple other people’s posts here who have been suggesting for the past few hours that it didn’t really happen.

They are admittedly inferring the rest from seeing a barrage of rockets fired a from a few miles away in a video based on a video they saw on the internet.  They ”confirmed” that a rocket was intercepted and broke in two and a piece fell on the hospital. 

That doesn’t even jive with what the IDF says now.  They said it was a misfire (not intercepted) and the reason for the large explosion was because there was lots of propellant in it still when it landed.  Admitting that the warheads these things carry can’t do that.

161E65CF-4921-4EF5-A666-F46276AB439D.png

There is no one in this thread who said the bombing of the hospital didn't happen.  I just want to make sure that is on the record...

If the rocket was intercepted and a piece fell off and landed on the parking lot, which the evidence from the daylight pictures now seems to show, then the IDF is not directly responsible for the bombing.  As a matter of fact, you can't even call it a bombing if that is what happened.  100% it was an accident...

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Literally the hospital wasn't even hit.  I'm sorry, but that video and the picture in the daylight is pretty conclusive...

My question is: why is the video from a random account called "Visegrad" the conclusive evidence you need and not the media being posted elsewhere? 

9 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

My question is: why is the video from a random account called "Visegrad" the conclusive evidence you need and not the media being posted elsewhere? 

Visegrad isn't some random account.  It is a news and media organzation from Europe...

The Visegrád Group (also known as the Visegrád Four, the V4, or the European Quartet) is a cultural and political alliance of four Central European countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia.[3] The alliance aims to advance co-operation in military, economic, cultural and energy affairs, and to further their integration with the EU.[4] All four states are also members of the European Union (EU), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and the Bucharest Nine (B9).

Visegrád Group - Wikipedia

Let’s not act like Israeli missiles haven’t already killed nearly 2000 Palestinians and injured nearly 15,000. Whether it was a failed rocket or not, it doesn’t change the fact that Israel has quite literally and indiscriminately bombarded schools, apartment blocks housing wounded children, sanitation and media stations. 

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Visegrad isn't some random account.  It is a news and media organzation from Europe...

The Visegrád Group (also known as the Visegrád Four, the V4, or the European Quartet) is a cultural and political alliance of four Central European countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia.[3] The alliance aims to advance co-operation in military, economic, cultural and energy affairs, and to further their integration with the EU.[4] All four states are also members of the European Union (EU), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and the Bucharest Nine (B9).

Visegrád Group - Wikipedia

I didn’t have to look very far to read about its deep-rooted ties to misinformation and far-right ideology, led by none other than Adam Starzyński.

https://visegradinsight.eu/polish-misinformation-using-a-hungarian-recipe-the-curious-case-of-visegrad-24/

1 minute ago, Guntrix said:

I didn’t have to look very far to read about its deep-rooted ties to misinformation and far-right ideology, led by none other than Adam Starzyński.

https://visegradinsight.eu/polish-misinformation-using-a-hungarian-recipe-the-curious-case-of-visegrad-24/

I think in this case unless that video is fake and the picture is fake you are going to have to accept the fact that the IDF did not bomb a hospital...

Much more conclusive evidence will come out today as well I am sure...

15 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Do you seriously not see a problem with repeatedly disseminating IDF communications to support the Israeli narrative? May as well start quoting Netanyahu while you’re at it. 

Just now, Guntrix said:

Do you seriously not see a problem with repeatedly disseminating IDF communications to support the Israeli narrative? May as well start quoting Netanyahu while you’re at it. 

I am simply posting the evidence that is being presented this morning showing pretty much conclusive proof that the IDF did not bomb the hospital.

I know that you really wanted the IDF to be at fault but your side will have to take the L on this one...

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I am simply posting the evidence that is being presented this morning showing pretty much conclusive proof that the IDF did not bomb the hospital.

I know that you really wanted the IDF to be at fault but your side will have to take the L on this one...

I’m sorry but that’s not how it works.

You’re posting “evidence” literally from the Government of Israel and misinformation machines to forge a narrative. How you don’t see how this is abjectly wrong is what’s concerning here. 

Edited by Guntrix
  • Like 1

I am gunna go with posts I made more than 5 times, each in past weeks.

* I called on Israel to provide restraint.  Not overwhelming force & specifically not bunker busting bombs in crowded civilian area's.

* I called on Hamas not to launch missiles from the middle of civilian centres. Or the occupied territories in to Israeli civilian territories. 

I called on both to start working towards respecting the rule of law.  Israel to be first to the plate as the larger more powerful nation.  When all these reports started firing back & forth, pun intended unfortunately, I was unaware of the scale of death.  500 is shocking, terribly disappointing. Horrifying!

Mathematically inevitable is my thought! This disaster was bound to occur.

Restraint, please restraint!

Whomever starts first!

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

7 hours ago, eeeeeeeeergh said:

that @gaza_report account is most definitely not a "gaza" account lol

its IDF propaganda, scroll through some of the tweets. They have dozens of those accounts set up. 

Observe:

image.png.fa0dc9a6165d524c8589ea0ed1922a77.png

Elephant sucking itself Memes - Imgflip

that graphic is funny.

his ears should be standing up?

• Haha 1