Minor hockey players required to wear bottom layer to dressing room or change in washroom

Rubik

20 hours ago, Bounce000 said:

Trudeau living in your head rent free eh?

Remember when you were 9 and you had a crush on a kid in your class. You'd make fun of em, pull their hair, just generally act like a little turd? Obsession does weird things to the emotionally unequipped.

Good grief. 

When I was young, I used to walk the entire length of locker-rooms to the shower, with a towel over my shoulder, naked as the day I was born.  I didn't even bother wrapping the towel around my waist.  Then in plain view of everyone else in the locker room and/or in the adjoining shower, I would towel off after I was done washing.

Same thing with my jockstrap.  I changed into that, before practices and games, bare assed as well.  Although I was one of the very few who wore a strap/cup.  Oddly most of my teammates preferred not to. 

Nobody cared one iota that they could see my bare ass or penis.

Also, wth do kids do before and after regular old gym class in Canadian high schools?  Are they no nudity zones now as well?