(Trade) Sam Lafferty to Vancouver

I dont love that we waived Studnicka after he had a good camp. He in my opinion earned his spot to be at least on the main roster. 

Dont love the messaging the organization is sending. They told him to come in shape and reinvent his game. He comes in does everything they ask him to, and was the only one that seemed to play with a semblence of desperation and urgency. 

There are more deserving guys that deserved to get waived. 

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Big body, 28 years old, put up some very small points in a handful of games the last couple of years. Hope it's not insurance in case Blueger's injured, wouldn't mind him in the AHL but yeah not sure why we did this.

A 5th is basically a throw away anyway so don't mind that but still, he is a slightly talented pylon so makes no sense unless someone's injured or another trade is upcoming.

1 minute ago, eeeeeeeeergh said:

Nice i like this one

over 50% faceoff percentage, big body, very fast, kills penalties

Lafferty-Bleuger-Joshua is a 4th line that sounds pretty good to me

+ if Blueger gets thrown out of the faceoff circle, Lafferty is a natural C with a +50% faceoff winning percentage

Or trade off right and left side faceoffs - seems like a solid strategy for defensive faceoffs

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1