[GDT] Edmonton @ Vancouver, Wednesday October 11th, 7pt/10et. Happy Birthday -dlc-!

Chickenspear

The announcers had to remind  us  how we were up 3-0 last season at this time against the coil, and they came back to win. 

But its true, we set an record being ahead in all first 5 games but lost them all.  I'm cautiously optimistic that Tocchet will keep them in line.

Just now, Wing said:

Wow Garland and Boeser both scored. I'd say the two who need to get on the score board the most. AND we didn't give up a goal. It's kind of a perfect start. 

I expect Oils to come out flying in the 2nd so hopefully Canucks can keep shutting them with consistent good plays and forechecks.

A nice start for those two, for sure.  If they’re on this year it sure helps our chances.

17 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Wow be played better than a bunch of AHLer?!? Amazing

And if Garland had played like this more often then not then there wouldn't be any trouble trading him now would there?

Your mouth keeps ruining and exposing your intelligence?

Yes, he did play better then AHLers, but that's not what I said.  

22 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

He's played like this more often then not.  

The difference is that most of the time last year he getting passes from Dries, Joshua, Aman, and Studnicka. 

This is what I said ...  

So before you get snarky, try using reading comprehension.  

I said that his linemates sucked last year compared to playing with Petey and Kuzmenko.  

"Your mouth keeps ruining and exposing your intelligence?"

• Confused 1

Just now, Wing said:

Wow Garland and Boeser both scored. I'd say the two who need to get on the score board the most. AND we didn't give up a goal. It's kind of a perfect start. 

I expect Oils to come out flying in the 2nd so hopefully Canucks can keep shutting them with consistent good plays and forechecks.

Exactly what happened last year game 1 lol.. must.. temper.. expectations 🫡

3 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Petey's FO has improved quite a bit. Has he learned from Hank?

Hank started pretty bad, but was pretty decent at face-offs by the time he hit his prime. Might be a similar path for Pettersson.

• Cheers 2