[GDT] Edmonton @ Vancouver, Wednesday October 11th, 7pt/10et. Happy Birthday -dlc-!

12 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Boeser has been adamantly on record for the last 4 years saying that he absolutely does not want to be traded and wants to stay a Canuck long term. 

Guys trolling.  Don't take the bait. 

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, NucksIn50 said:

Hello CDC. My gf surprised me for my birthday a trip for 2 weeks until the 24th to Italy for my Birthday which was on the 8th of October. My question is does anyone know how to stream the Canucks games while overseas? Thanks in advance Let’s Go Canucks!

If you are telus optik, you can stream it ....

https://www.telus.com/en/tv/what-to-watch/tv-apps/optik-tv-app

26 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Looks like we're gonna ride the top 4 on D

On the plus side with the Soucy injury, looks like we get a good long look at Hughes Hronek. That could be a really damn good pair, unfortunately means Myers is playing more minutes see how he handles it this year..

I think the top d pair can handle a few weeks with 28 plus minutes.  Should be able to weather the storm till either Soucy returns or the coach feels comfortable with Hirose and Juulson.  I actually think those 2 compliment each other pretty well and will get better the more they play. Maybe 16-18 minutes a night by the end of the experiment?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1