[Article] Canucks will ‘follow the league rules’ on Pride Tape and specialty jerseys

RWJC

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

this is why I can't vote for the CPC. All the directive does is widen out what chaplains can do, it doesn't limit it. But PP spins it as "Trudeau stops remembrance day prayer" like the asshat PP is.

PP's latest rage farming attempt is actually really disrespectful to all the non-Christian veterans that fought for us. 

I can not stand fear mongering that is directed at those who often stop at a headline or first paragraph. Many different groups engage in it, and it takes advantage of those who don't/can't critically think or actually research things as the happen to understand a subject fully.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I can not stand fear mongering that is directed at those who often stop at a headline or first paragraph. Many different groups engage in it, and it takes advantage of those who don't/can't critically think or actually research things as the happen to understand a subject fully.

PP has raised it to an art in Canada. But you are right, they all do it to some degree or another. 

6 hours ago, Bob Long said:

no, I find him funny and a bit sad. His rage shtick is aimed at the victimhood conservative mind-set. 

Yeah, please review how things work. If Blair directs chaplains are OK to do what they want to, thats what happens. 

And the wording doesn't outlaw prayer, thats just stupid and the take that PP wants you to believe. A prayer is a "spiritual reflection" ffs. 

You sound a little ragey. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

That sounded ragey to you? It's wild how sensitive some folks are.

Yeah, I've had my mental state questioned numerous times in this thread for simply, plainly responding to posts 🤣

inglorious-basterds-cristoph-waltz.gif

It's as though when they don't like the response...they assign some amount of unhinged, rage-filled state to your post 🤣

19 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Nope just pointing out PPs sad little game.

If he didn't do this kind of thing he'd have nothing.

I mean do you like being lied to? 

No one does, but you can't possibly think that the current PM is doing a good job. If you do, maybe you like lying to yourself. 

The country needs a change. The polling suggests people feel the same way. Pierre may be horrible, but he likely isn't going to be worse than the current setup. 

1 hour ago, 5forFighting said:

No one does, but you can't possibly think that the current PM is doing a good job. If you do, maybe you like lying to yourself. 

The country needs a change. The polling suggests people feel the same way. Pierre may be horrible, but he likely isn't going to be worse than the current setup. 

Canadian politics thread is that way:

And change for the sake of change because "feelings" is ridiculous.

And yes, it very much can be worse, like it is every ten years or so when Canadians feel the need to remind themselves not to put the cons in power.

By all means, I'm open to an alternative to the Liberals if someone has one, but the cons are CERTAINLY not it.

Edited by aGENT

1 hour ago, 5forFighting said:

It can always be worse.

PP supports amti- LGBTQ ideas.

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

It can always be worse.

PP supports amti- LGBTQ ideas.

What were the Anti-LGB ideas that Pierre supports? 

3 hours ago, aGENT said:

Canadian politics thread is that way:

And change for the sake of change because "feelings" is ridiculous.

And yes, it very much can be worse, like it is every ten years or so when Canadians feel the need to remind themselves not to put the cons in power.

By all means, I'm open to an alternative to the Liberals if someone has one, but the cons are CERTAINLY not it.

Says it's that way, continues on with it here.