[PGT] Canucks vs Oilers - Oct 11

Jess

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

We did so it because we were up 7-1…

He was sick and didn’t need to be in net anymore. 😂

Yes. He just assumed it was the Canucks rubbing it in their face not respecting them. So immature without knowing facts. I can't stand McDavid. Sure he has talent but he should be called everytime he hooks and slingshots himself past defenders. He just whines about everything.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

So what's the word in Demko

I think 3+.  If you scramble the letters you can spell "dome", or remove the 'k' and get "demo".  First and last letters spell "Do". That gets it up to 3.  Probably could find more if I keep going, but it's bed time.

:hurhur:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CanuckFanForever said:

All this happiness but you are all missing the fact they went 1 for 4 on the PK or .750. That is not good.

I kid Good game tonight very entertaining  

Funny thing is that’s still a huge improvement over last year. Holding the Oilers to 25% on the PP you’ll always have a chance to win 

• Like 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes. He just assumed it was the Canucks rubbing it in their face not respecting them. So immature without knowing facts.

They’re the favourites to win the cup. 

They don’t get to play the “we don’t get respect” card. 😂

The Oilers would not go easy on us if the roles were reversed I guarantee it. I thought our players were very humble with their goal celebrations when the score got up there.

• Like 3
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Nobody is gonna say it so I will...

The refs had a perfect game. Controlled the game, called what was needed to be called, made a few great non-calls and really did a solid job tonight.

I mean, not as good as the Canucks but really who was tonight?

Fucking incredible. 

Good point

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Nobody is gonna say it so I will...

The refs had a perfect game. Controlled the game, called what was needed to be called, made a few great non-calls and really did a solid job tonight.

I mean, not as good as the Canucks but really who was tonight?

Fucking incredible. 

world cup what GIF by WBRC FOX6 News

yellow card... we do not talk about refs having a good game... it was merely a coincidence

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Funny thing is that’s still a huge improvement over last year. Holding the Oilers to 25% on the PP you’ll always have a chance to win 

When its the Oilers, you pretty much expect them to score at least one if you give them four chances on the pp.

The important thing is not letting their pp take control of the game, and we did just that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1