[PGT] Canucks vs Oilers - Oct 11

Jess

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

yes, we have been missing a solid veteran dman like edler and mitchell, who know when to take a penalty...

Chaos giraffe sometimes is that guy, but honestly think his actions are tied to a roll of a six sided dice

Well that's two good games in a row now. 

Interesting post game interview by McJeesus. Seemed more concerned about Canucks playing their first unit power play in the third period, then he did about his team’s embarrassing performance.

Connie also had something to say about Demko coming out of the game. Mind your own beeswax McDiver. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Not sure it was the lack of Bo Horvat but you made my day with your user name and avatar.

My favorite QB and my favorite team that year they won the whole enchilada with The Fridge, and Sweetness.

What a defense they had. Only allowed 3 points (1 field goal) the entire post-season. D almost scored more than the O.

Da Bears.  Ditka.  McMahon.  Attitude like the Canucks on Hump Night tonight!

Where would you put the score between the chicago bears and the edmonton coilers?

for me - 

Bears: 402 to zip. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

Interesting post game interview by McJeesus. Seemed more concerned about Canucks playing their first unit power play in the third period, then he did about his team’s embarrassing performance.

Connie also had something to say about Demko coming out of the game. Mind your own beeswax McDiver. 

He's so entitled. I hope he doesn't win a thing. Big difference between maturity and professionalism in terms of Pettersson and him. He needs to grow up.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

Now that would be nice.

Something going out way for once.

When Mikheyev returns he can take Garland’s spot on the Petey line. With Boeser on fire and Kuzy waiting to light it up there is a real possibility that we move Garland. 

We need to wait for the right moment though. We need to trade him when his value is high and another team is desperate. Injuries will happen. LA is probably looking for a winger now. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

27 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I was listening to the oilers post game and McDavid was complaining about Demko being pulled in the third and the fact we had our top pp at 6-1. What a baby.

McDavid must feel really stupid right about now after it being confirmed Demko went out due to dehydration/flu and still stonewalled him. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

When Mikheyev returns he can take Garland’s spot on the Petey line. With Boeser on fire and Kuzy waiting to light it up there is a real possibility that we move Garland. 

We need to wait for the right moment though. We need to trade him when his value is high and another team is desperate. Injuries will happen. LA is probably looking for a winger now. 

My thoughts are talks from Alvin trying to get another RHD,so what we get would help in another trade.

Maybe not but that's my thoughts.