The new WELL Health President's Club?

Crimson JH

I think it's hilarious and weird looking. Really don't get why anyone would want to put themselves in this bizarre zoo like situation. It's way too intimate. Nothing better than dinner, couple beers with the buds, the stench of jockstrap, and feeling like you're severely overstaying your welcome.  

Saw some concept images over the summer and there was at least a piece of glass in between. Is it complete? Why isn't it completed? What madman concocted this bizarro world experience and who wants to experience it? 

I like a box and dinner situation, why did it have to over evolve into this? 

Embarrassing and really tacky. Thought the Canucks were a cut above. 

Edited by DeltaSwede
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals...you're rocking back and forth on your skates, you're focusing on a specific spot on the floor....visuali...wait! Is that ketchup? or some sort of cool bourbon BBQ sauce i've never tried before? "More water si--" Holy crap! Is that Jack Campbell waiting the tab-- [PA Announcer] Introducing......Your Vancouver Canu--.....

*cough**hack*

Somebody choking on a chicken wing  in the not-so-distant background

I'd be fired up!

That Taylor Swift isn't it?

Open until a video of something embarrassing hits the internet.

Everyone agreed those insanely priced seats and new restaurant will empty, how is there even people in it?

Sorry but no one has 75k to spend a year on a single seat, don't care how rich you are there isn't even a single person I know who is both that rich and a hockey fan at same time because you need to be both.

There maybe only 10 or 20 people in the city max who have 100M+ networth that is required to comfortably afford 75k post tax entertainment spend.

I've seen these in other arenas around the league and I always think the same. "How unnecessary and awkward for the players".

The tunnel is the place you zone in before you step in front of the crowd not where the crowd comes to find you. It's just hot garbage and I hope they scrap it fast.

• Vintage 1

11 hours ago, Crimson JH said:

lol the Golden Knights have an actual Knight for the pre game shows. 

ice hockey GIF by NHL

That is lame but it is also what everyone expects from Vegas.  That Ottawa gladiator was just so sad...he is about an inch taller than Peter Dinklage, he's out of shape, and Daniel Alfredsson looks at him like get the f*** out of my dressing room as he is walking out onto the ice...after "inspecting" the Ottawa lineup to make sure they are up to his standards.

On 10/12/2023 at 4:32 AM, Crimson JH said:

I agree, it’s so awkward… Also, I think the Oilers have something similar at their arena too. It’s just behind the glass wall, I believe…?

Come to think of it… I wonder Demko made it back to a trash can or the toilet, attempting not to puke in the hallway…?! 🤢

This concept is stupid if there’s a flu going around… 

The Oilers even had something like it at Rexall Place. But I think it was more about necessity 

Also the token security dope at the door who won't be able to do anything when that one time in 10 years that they will need security there

Edited by Blue

2 hours ago, Blue said:

The Oilers even had something like it at Rexall Place. But I think it was more about necessity 

Also the token security dope at the door who won't be able to do anything when that one time in 10 years that they will need security there

These people pay $75,000 per seat to be members of this.  They won't be attacking the players.

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

These people pay $75,000 per seat to be members of this.  They won't be attacking the players.

I wouldn't count on it.  A person who can afford a $75k seat is likely to feel somewhat entitled due to the amount of disposable cash oozing out of their ass.

i dont get the concept at all... who wants to sit watching the players pumping up to walk in? players loosing focus over someone eating too much and whatever pressure they are feeling after incidents....if u want anything get stuff that inspires and lets the players enter their mental "zone"....this just looks like an animal pen.....crazy.... Why Me No GIF by Pudgy Penguins

7 hours ago, Mrwipeout said:

i dont get the concept at all... who wants to sit watching the players pumping up to walk in? players loosing focus over someone eating too much and whatever pressure they are feeling after incidents....if u want anything get stuff that inspires and lets the players enter their mental "zone"....this just looks like an animal pen.....crazy.... Why Me No GIF by Pudgy Penguins

60 x $75,000 

That's why.  Pays for Hronek