What’s for dinner/cooking?

Barnstorm

15 hours ago, gwarrior said:

But here is my Korean beef and noodle dish............ I think there is a rat in my wall.....

20240111_191135.jpg

That looks great!

I’ve been craving ramen and made a list of ingredients to buy.

Ramen, chicken, organic mushrooms, organic broccoli, seaweed, eggs.

I have a vision. 

• Cheers 1

Kind of a lazy dinner. Baking chicken strips. And having a salad kit with it. My mom is having an Asian salad. I'm having a maple bourbon bacon salad. I'm on a bit of a salad kick the last few weeks.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

Kind of a lazy dinner. Baking chicken strips. And having a salad kit with it. My mom is having an Asian salad. I'm having a maple bourbon bacon salad. I'm on a bit of a salad kick the last few weeks.

Good that you are eating salad, I’ve been eating a salad almost everyday for lunch for a couple years now and it definitely makes me feel great and lighter

Edited by runningback33

12 minutes ago, runningback33 said:

Good that you are eating salad, I’ve been eating a salad almost everyday for lunch for a couple years now and it definitely makes me feel great and lighter

Yeah, it wasn't a resolution or anything. But I kinda wanted to eat better. And the salad kits, can be a little pricey, but everyone gets what they want. And I am feeling better because of it.

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

Making chicken fajitas. Baking the chicken, then let it rest. Then fry up peppers and an a onion with the seasoning, and heat the chicken through. Had this on the brain since the last time I made em.

• Cheers 2

Managed to burn my hand on the baking sheet. Blisters are forming on my left thumb and middle finger. Burns like a bitch when I take the ice pack off. Fuck my life!!!! Fajitas are good, by the way.

• Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, gwarrior said:

Managed to burn my hand on the baking sheet. Blisters are forming on my left thumb and middle finger. Burns like a bitch when I take the ice pack off. Fuck my life!!!! Fajitas are good, by the way.

I know how that feels… made this little mistake not too long ago. Put my hand down on a hot element.

First time I’ve ever done that. I was distracted. Amazing how fast my hand moved  off it.  Lol.  Ice pack for 12 hours. 

IMG_8229.thumb.jpeg.b0d579f08216a436032b827d62b2a5bc.jpeg

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Try it next time . You’ll like it.

I cook the lasagna covered with tin foil for 45 mi min at 350. Then I remove the foil, add pineapple and cook another 20 minutes uncovered.

I might just give it a try.

• Like 1