What’s for dinner/cooking?

Barnstorm

• 2 weeks later...

Decided on general tso and spring rolls for dinner. The chicken cordon blue casserole will be for tomorrow. Sorry for the bait and switch. But I just ran out of gas tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Haven’t eaten a single thing in 67 hrs. Only thing I’ve consumed since last Monday at 7:00 pm is water and a pinch of salt. Finally eat tonight at 7:00 pm which makes the 72 hour water fast complete. 

I’ll have to break the fast carefully with just broth and fruit otherwise stomach problems are bound to arise. 

This is the longest time in my entire 64 years I’ve gone without eating. Not hard to do although I’m feeling a bit washed out right now.

Apparently fasting for short periods has many great health benefits. Lots of info if you YouTube or google 72 hour water fast. 

6 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

Avocado cucumber salad, slow cooker honey garlic chicken breasts. 

That sounds good, I'm not much for honey garlic anything, but if you add some chilli flakes to it to make it hot honey garlic, I would be SO down!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gwarrior said:

That sounds good, I'm not much for honey garlic anything, but if you add some chilli flakes to it to make it hot honey garlic, I would be SO down!!!!

The sauce does have a bit of chili flakes lol 

• Cheers 1