What’s for dinner/cooking?

Barnstorm

Kept it super simple. Baked chicken breasts, then sliced them and put them in a wrap with some onions and a aged cheddar chipotle dip I picked up at work. Damn tasty. Forgot to take a pic. Sorry.

• Cheers 1

Back to training on beef cutting tomorrow, so I made a Korean beef noodle thing for tomorrow, just reheat and eat. Tonight, pizza subs. I'll share in a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Roasting garlic as we speak. Corn on the cob is ready to rock and roll when I'm ready. And I NAILED the rub on the first try without adding on. 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp cayenne, eyeballed some dried mustard, and some sea salt and black pepper.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 7/1/2024 at 4:56 PM, gwarrior said:

Making chili for tomorrow and Wednesday's dinners.

20240701_165942.jpg

I love chili, so good!

It's way too f'n hot to even THINK about cooking. I am quite proud to say that tomatoes, basil, etc. that I grew from seed are starting to produce. So I made a balsamic reduction and a caprese salad. Perfect for this hot night.

450306035_10161027345375549_193394771788

• Like 4

11 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I love chili, so good!

It's way too f'n hot to even THINK about cooking. I am quite proud to say that tomatoes, basil, etc. that I grew from seed are starting to produce. So I made a balsamic reduction and a caprese salad. Perfect for this hot night.

450306035_10161027345375549_193394771788

Now this looks great! So nice and healthy!!

• Like 1

Going to make jambalaya, but I'm cutting a corner. Bought 2 boxes of jambalaya mix. So it should be like 45 minutes, instead of 2 1/2 hours to make. But that's dinner for tomorrow and Wednesday. Making burgers and tater tots for dinner tonight.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Not bad for a boxed jambalaya mix that I added andouille and prawns too. And the fact I was told I have gout in my index finger, me making dinner was a challenge.

• Like 1