What’s for dinner/cooking?

Barnstorm

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Nothing wrong with that.

Re: cereal for dinner.

I'm an ass backward kind of eater. I hate breakfast food first thing when I get up (unless it's bacon and eggs stuff). I like spaghetti for breakfast...leftovers, something substantial (I don't eat breakfast but more a brunch deal).

At dinner time (especially in the summer heat) I love cereal for dinner. I have it quite often. Makes sense to me!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Re: cereal for dinner.

I'm an ass backward kind of eater. I hate breakfast food first thing when I get up (unless it's bacon and eggs stuff). I like spaghetti for breakfast...leftovers, something substantial (I don't eat breakfast but more a brunch deal).

At dinner time (especially in the summer heat) I love cereal for dinner. I have it quite often. Makes sense to me!

I like a nice brunch (Does 9 am count as brunch, or late breakfast?). I used to not care, but I need something even if it's toast or cereal or oatmeal to start the day. And COFFEE.

I gotta say cold pizza, depending on where you get it from is fantastic for breakfast.

Yeah Pasta for breakfast is a bit much. Bacon or sausage and eggs yes.

But each to their own.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I like a nice brunch (Does 9 am count as brunch, or late breakfast?). I used to not care, but I need something even if it's toast or cereal or oatmeal to start the day. And COFFEE.

I gotta say cold pizza, depending on where you get it from is fantastic for breakfast.

Yeah Pasta for breakfast is a bit much. Bacon or sausage and eggs yes.

But each to their own.

Cold pizza...check.

Chili...check.

Lasagna or spaghetti...double check

I HAVE to have a morning coffee or two but that's it. I can't think of eating until 3 or 4 hours after I get up.

I also mostly do yogurt at night instead of morning too. Love plain non fat yogurt with walnuts, berries, chia seeds and maple syrup. 

• Like 2

going to make tonight :

chow mein

fried rice

teri yaki pork

spring rolls ( the only item pre-bought and not homemade )

tomorrow night is Hamburger mac n cheese

Edited by grumpyone
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1