What’s for dinner/cooking?

Barnstorm

Straight out of the field little new potatoes with butter, salt, pepper.  The kind that have no skin....just wash them and the skin comes off.

Nothing more is needed.

453144759_10161078069330549_181485078605

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Not exactly willing to admit what I paid for this brisket.. But this is going to get smoked on Saturday after work, then finished in the slow cooker on sunday for a nice long weekend dinner.

20240729_114046.jpg

• Like 2

Ok. I'll admit it. I paid $51 for the brisket. But I did cut it in half and froze half. So 2 brisket dinners, feeding 3 people plus leftovers I'm sure, for $51, isnt too bad. I'd just better NOT fuck it up.

55 minutes ago, runningback33 said:

What kind did you get? I’m watching tv and they keep showing dominos commercials…making me hungry

Meat lovers from fresh slice. And, you'll probably think I'm nuts, but I drizzled a bit of hot honey over the pizza. It was fucking delicious. And I've got leftovers for lunch at work for the next 2 days.

• Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Meat lovers from fresh slice. And, you'll probably think I'm nuts, but I drizzled a bit of hot honey over the pizza. It was fucking delicious. And I've got leftovers for lunch at work for the next 2 days.

No that’s not nuts lol some pizza places have hot honey drizzle pizzas(I have never tried it)

16 minutes ago, runningback33 said:

No that’s not nuts lol some pizza places have hot honey drizzle pizzas(I have never tried it)

It might depend on the pizza. But one on the salty side like a meat lovers, it worked really well. 

• Cheers 1