[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers, Oct 14 7PM PST, the Boeser 400

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Good, we want them to be desperate so they can make stupid mistakes

I mean… reality is, that team should beat us tonight. But all the pressure is on them AND they have a great habit of caving under pressure 😮 

7 minutes ago, Mando27 said:

Sounds like Ekholm is playing but is still not fully recovered? Edmonton already getting desperate.

I doubt many of them will be "recovered" from last game.

Let's hope they just totally lose their composure, which is what I'm expecting if when we go ahead early.

• Cheers 2

11 hours ago, TopCheese said:

Oilers are pissed but there tendys are trash 

i see mcdavid trying to carry with all night end to ends 

we need this one to build 

Haiku time

oilers are pissed but there

tendys are trash i see, mcd

We need this one to build 

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Let's hope they just totally lose their composure, which is what I'm expecting if when we go ahead early.

After the beatdown in Vancouver, the pressure is really on them. They are going to come out hard for the first 5 or 6 min and hopefully, exhaust themselves.

If we weather that and can pop the first goal, I think they are going to start and show real signs of stress and bad decisions in front of their hometown crowd.

Going to be a fun game to watch!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It's funny to hear the media and fans say how oilers will have their way with the Canucks because they are far superior and just have to show up. They mention how the Canucks are in for a rude awakening and so on. They don't stand a chance. If they get help from the refs, yes they will win. I just don't understand how you just expect them to put their sticks in the rink and they will just win. I guess they just expect the Canucks to:

Cant Reaction GIF

might as well not even show up for the game.

I really hope they use it as motivation to whoop them again.

What’s your prediction?

-dlc-

LOL am I the only one already "waiting" for the game. Like today will probably be pretty unproductive...."it's almost game time" (in 9 hours). 

I have no thoughts on doing anything, so I don't think that counts as being unproductive.  Don't you need to have an intent to do something to be productive?

Let's go.o!

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It's funny to hear the media and fans say how oilers will have their way with the Canucks because they are far superior and just have to show up. They mention how the Canucks are in for a rude awakening and so on. They don't stand a chance. If they get help from the refs, yes they will win. I just don't understand how you just expect them to put their sticks in the rink and they will just win. I guess they just expect the Canucks to:

Cant Reaction GIF

might as well not even show up for the game.

I really hope they use it as motivation to whoop them again.

It was incredible watching how we picked their defense apart on Wednesday, they were leaving us alone all over their zone!

I don't remember the last time I saw the Canucks look as fast as they did on Wednesday!

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

It was incredible watching how we picked their defense apart on Wednesday, they were leaving us alone all over their zone!

I don't remember the last time I saw the Canucks look as fast as they did on Wednesday!

Ya, I worry we might see what we usually have seen at Rogers Place in years past. Canucks usually cave in that arena. Hard building to play in. Be best to score first me thinks.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

No doubt Edmonton flops around all night as well. The Nucks gotta be careful tonight as the Oilers only know how to score on the PP.

• Thanks 1