[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers, Oct 14 7PM PST, the Boeser 400

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Canuckle said:

Calling it now: It's not a matter of if they make they playoffs, but a matter of how far they make it.

Also, Ian Clarke really really needs to work with DeSmith-- He's so reactive it's disconcerting.

He's a small goalie he needs to be reactive. His technique is fine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Cole has been excellent since joining the club.. one mistake and Canucks fans:Snl Kill Him GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not only that, but if he had trapped that puck under one of his arms, he likely would have given up a penalty shot....

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

True.  But he isn't an oiler fanboy as what most are complaining. 

I think most announcers probably are told to speak with more emphasis when a star player is doing something interesting. 

For me, his cadence needs a lot of work. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I think our team really gets the importance of these early points in the season....I'm seeing a real sense of urgency, pushback and fight in them. I'm super happy with this team so far....keep it up boys.

Looks like a different team.  

So far so good.  Nux are still short handed (Soucy, Illya, Bleuger, Demko).  Can't wait to see them all back. 

• Like 1

Off topic but so pissed off. Recording the game, but housesitting, still here in Victoria. Logged onto Ignite TV formerly Shaw Bluecurve to start watching game. Can’t watch while recording in progress because I’m not on my home wifi. Can’t stop the recording and watch, fortunately because it’s HNIC can watch CBC stream. This was never an issue with Shaw but now that Rogers bought them, I can’t watch games I’m recording outside of my house??? What’s the point of having the app then. I hate Rogers 

• Huggy Bear 1