[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers, Oct 14 7PM PST, the Boeser 400

Rocket-68

29 minutes ago, spook007 said:

He is just a whine... nothing more nothing less... bad loser and a bad winner.

Thank god we didn't have to hear that kind of pathetic talk when Sedin was our Captain... or others for that matter...

you take it on the chin, own up and move along. Bet you the Canucks will be so much more fired up because of that greetin faced tosser....

On a side note, he was crying about us playing the reserve goalie in the third. So what is it? Are we playing too strong a side or are we playing too weak a side?? He is just a lame loser....

He’s a lame loser

• Cheers 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I want immediate pummeling if Leon gets all slashy again.

It's really becoming a habit of his and he has to stop it.

46YV.gif.fa3449d995e2a9835aca7bb39a8d00bc.gif

Children Peoples GIF

Agree.. its not just him though so many of the whiny coilers pull dirty crap when theyve given up

as someone else mentioned, they can give it but cant take it

• Cheers 1

Just now, Chicken. said:

Oh noes… a pissed off whiny baby 😆

They act like the oilers werent motivated to win or try on Wed lol give me a break!! 

I mean the intensity level will be A LOT higher today for the Oilers as their objective had changed from breaking in their skates for the first game to now exacting revenge in the most vengeful way possible.

Canucks simply don't have the motivation that the Oilers now possess and Oilers can tap into that extra step because of what happened game 1, I am sorry but if you have any hockey sense at all you'll know this game is almost a gurantee Oilers win and a easy way to make $ if you bet on this game I am not saying gambling is encouraged but this is the one game that you can be sure without a shadow of a doubt will be a clear win.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Oh noes… a pissed off whiny baby 😆

They act like the oilers werent motivated to win or try on Wed lol give me a break!! 

Yeah, exactly. What the hell? Did they think it was still pre-season? Haha!

What a joke.

It's going to be an intense game no matter what. I'm sure Tocchet and the Canucks are shaking in their skates. NOT! 

Let the game begin!

• Vintage 1