[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers, Oct 14 7PM PST, the Boeser 400

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, RakuRaku said:

I know Juulsen has been trying hard but boy, we really need an NHL calibre RHD to replace him ASAP!!

Ya that play where he just gave it to them when he should have cleared it which gave them the goal basically was junior league.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1

Having Tocchet and Adam Foote on the bench is a lot different than other coaches. 

These two guys played hard nosed hockey and it's trickling down to the players. 

The highlights Bieska showed tell me that the leaders like Miller and EP40 playing as hard as I've ever seen them play. Rest of the team follows their lead. 

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

Yep, in their barn with them being totally embarrassed last game and coming at us with everything they've got (including their cousins, the refs). 

They're really showing a lot of good things and I'm totally on board.

Pressure on the Oil imo we need to capitalize

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Bruh. I literally quoted you the rule from the official rulebook from their website and you're linking an article with a paywall from 2013.

You quoted a rule that didn't address the crease at all.

That was the first page I came across that showed the penalty shot rule....in the NHL.

1 minute ago, The Aquaman said:

Do most of you fine people live in BC?

I live in Calgary when I’m gone for work half a month each month.  

Must be nice to have a reasonable cost of living half a month 😉

6 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

See what Coaching staff does to make the adjustments.  

Not having last change, third pairing getting exposed.  

Yeah we need 6 good D, not one good D on each pair approach. More moves to make. Soucy comes back and we still need on more RD to keep Hughes Hronek together. As that's our only good pairing. Cole is keeping Myers alive out there... But the team needs another good RD by next year we need two.