[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers, Oct 14 7PM PST, the Boeser 400

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

My friend who’s a flames fan was watching the game with me and I was complaining about the Joshua penalty and he’s like, “Haven’t you learned yet that if Mcdavid is even looking at the ice from the bench, it’s a penalty?”

You know it’s bad when a Flames fan is logical.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Vegas makes me sick.

Me too. Can't stand that team. All the players want to go there. 

I've been saying ever since VGK came into the league.  They will always be a Cup contender.

ARZ no tax state and it's Vegas. All the players want to play there so they don't have any problem recruiting to tier free agents. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Yeah we need 6 good D, not one good D on each pair approach. More moves to make. Soucy comes back and we still need on more RD to keep Hughes Hronek together. As that's our only good pairing. Cole is keeping Myers alive out there... But the team needs another good RD by next year we need two. 

Garland is the trade bait for that.  Hard to get.  

5 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Do most of you fine people live in BC?

I live in Calgary when I’m gone for work half a month each month.  

I grew up in Vancouver but last year we moved to Edmonton but before you crucify me, I had a good job, decent place but after covid we actually started going backwards financially with the interest rate hike and inflation. We sold our place, bought one here overlooking a lake and retired. We no travel probably month on, 2 off and enjoy life a lot more. I actually see more of Vancouver now than 99% of the people that live there as my parents and kids are still there. I miss a lot but many thing I don’t such as traffic, the overcrowding and gas prices.

9 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Do most of you fine people live in BC?

I live in Calgary when I’m gone for work half a month each month.  

I used to live in BC. Then I moved to Calgary for about 4.5 years. True story the Canucks never made the playoffs when I lived in Calgary. As soon as I moved to California they made the playoffs.  That was the start of the west coast express 

Edited by Cali Canuck
Typos
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

You know it’s bad when a Flames fan is logical.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Just now, -dlc- said:

Even their coach looks like a pissy whiner.

He looks like he cries when McDavid has a hangnail 

• ThereItIs 1