[PGT] Vancouver Canucks 4 Edmonton Oilers 3 - Final, Oct 14th

Roger Neilsons Towel

Just now, Bob Long said:

Was it ugly at times? Yep.

But a cup favourite we embarrassed couldn't break us in a back to back rematch. 

This is huge for team psychology.

Its bigger for edmonton. they are going to have a great year but Canucks will always be the team they are chasing and losing to

13 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Their whole offense is built around drawing penalties, which is a smart tactic.  But holy Jesus is their goaltending an issue.

It is a smart tactic if the goal is the president trophy. Horrible tactic if the cup is the goal.

1 hour ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Suck on that McCrybabies!

Big Thanks! I fell asleep after eating a succulent chinese dinner. there are some real cons to intermittent fasting but its not apparent when consuming a entire order of chicken chow mein. in respect to one of the funniest chinese dinner enjoyer',s i will share this famous clip from an interview two years ago which shares his story.

• Haha 2

Just now, Bob Long said:

Dunno, Tocc just taught the rest of the league how to beat them. 

I dont think any other team could have done what Canucks did. Maybe you get a goalie who has a great night... but can your snipers score 4 goals on 16 shots? I mean... we saw two totally different games so you didnt create a Coles Notes in 2 games

12 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

If that's their smartest tactic, they better think again. 

They're going nowhere.

2 minutes ago, 24K said:

It is a smart tactic if the goal is the president trophy. Horrible tactic if the cup is the goal.

Not much you can do when BOTH goaltenders have a SV% of .750

There are stronger offenses than ours - they have every right to be panicking right now.  I mean, we typically get annihilated by McDavid.  This is a great change of pace.

Just now, Rekker said:

How the F does someone come off negative after that win? Perfect? No, but games hardly ever are. Enjoy the ride man

We all knew if the Canucks were going to win tonight it was going to look like this.  A gritty effort.  Our team proved tonight they have a ton of heart.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, nobigneil said:

I'm listening right now and my goodness, some people wanna complain and be negative. It feels like they wanna be like "I told you so" if things go wrong

It's pretty pathetic. Are they really fans? 

Anyway, some people are sadly attuned that way. 

I wish them well.