[PGT] Vancouver Canucks 4 Edmonton Oilers 3 - Final, Oct 14th

Roger Neilsons Towel

14 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

This style of play Tocchet is playing the team Podkolzin is going to be a beast when he comes up and plays on the Canucks..

He's like a moose and strong. He'll be a wrecking ball on the ice.

I hope he's developed and called up midway thru the season.  

I love that kid. Can't wait to see him be a big part of the NHL team .

Whl... Wow bud, couldn't have said it better myself AND just what I was thinking.  Cheers to you!  

This is the way....

Podz smash time coming soon to a rink near you!!! 

Högs ain't lookin' to shabby either!

• Cheers 3

25 minutes ago, 24K said:

It is a smart tactic if the goal is the president trophy. Horrible tactic if the cup is the goal.

which we learned in 2011. 

We got alot of powerplays when Boston was slashing, boarding, shitkicking us for 4 games and then to balance things out refs called us for grabbing t-shirts on boston.

I loved the High stick penalty and it was worth fighting, and the puck over boards isnt anyone-s fault.

I think we killed that because every player knew they actually got to whack Hyman on the chin hard and it was worth every 120 seconds.

So... yea. If we are going to take penalties make them count. and if the other team slashes us for 3 periods yeah, you put the first PP unit out every time even if its 6 nothing.

• Cheers 1

Love how physical Pettersson especially is playing this year so far. You can tell they want to win badly. They got tired of losing and took responsibility. It’s not just hitting. It’s blocking shots and going to the dirty areas. I’m so excited for the team this season. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

Agree. This team is not winning a cup. 

We actually are more well structured and have better overall depth and goaltending. 

For them, it's a pipe dream. 

"What's in your pipe?"

More of a bong dream