[PGT] Vancouver Canucks 4 Edmonton Oilers 3 - Final, Oct 14th

Roger Neilsons Towel

1 hour ago, drdeath said:

Oilers had their first Power Play unit out there for an "interesting" amount of time in that third period. They even called a timeout to get more time from them. I wonder if Connor McDavid would think that's "interesting"?

Played our 3bug goalie too. The horror. 

Edited by PistolPete13

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Nurse slew footed Petey. He should at least get a hearing for this

https://x.com/TheStanchion/status/1713396270356914352?s=20

Nurse is scum. Don't like the POS at all. 

What an absolute horrid signing and waste of cap space. $9.25 a year for that clown?

Goes to show you how friggin' dumb Oiler's management is. 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Love this guy. We have a legit backup now.

He sure doesn’t look like a hockey player though. Just showed my wife and mentioned that to her. She laughed and said he looks more like a physiotherapist who seems nice but about to inflict some pain! 

Real gudd interview (I mean that 100%) all jokes aside. He played amazingly and was very professional during the post game

• Like 1

Annnnnd of course all tsn talks about is Matthews second straight game hattrick even though the leafs gave up 9 goals in the first two games. I guess they'll try to outscore their problems again in regular season and their offense dries out again in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, VegasCanuck said:

So, WHO'S looking to trade for a new goalie tomorrow???

Both have save percentages to start the season of around .750

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Kenny H should have scooped DeSmith from the Habs. Unfortunately the Oil were too busy reading their press clippings saying that they were one of the top three teams on the league. 

Christ, doesn’t anybody there watch their team. The defense and goaltending is shite. Look around you Kenneth. It’s attrocious. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Shekky said:

15 minutes ago, Kragar said:

"Earned" 7 power plays :classic_laugh:

at one point he's asked what his thoughts were on the defensive efforts...   "I think..... ugggghhh... errr well I think..... err ugggg... um..."  he chuckles and says well i dont think we played perfect.... blah blah blah earned 7 power plays, blah balh blah "made some good save" blah blah blah "I think our powerplay was good" Blah blah blah "I think the goalie situation will sort itself out organically next week" this man will be fired in the next 2 weeks

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2