[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

1 hour ago, Rekker said:

Set your PVR's. Note the 3 pm start time. 

DONE. 

that way I can skip the hot dog vendor introductions and go straight to the face off. 

besides I can't start watching the game till about 4 pm anyways. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

This is wrong. As soon as a skater returns, independent of position, Studnicka has to go back because he is emergency call up. 

2 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I think that is what Patrick Johnston is saying, that if the team wants to keep Studnicka on roster, his emergency recall would revert to being simply a regular call up however, Hirose would have to be sent down in order for that to happen. 

Would be a simple paper transaction while sending Hirose down. 

Yes, I think @CRAZY_4_NAZZY is right. Studnicka's emergency recall ends and he can papered back to Abby then recalled to the Canucks so, in effect, he stays stays on the team. (This assumes that Hirose is sent down to create cap space.) The Canucks would have 18 skaters and 2 healthy goalies. The three extra spots would be taken up by Mik, Briser, and Blueger (all still injured).

3 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

In the last number of years I've really started to enjoy following teams like the Flyers to start the year. They've pretty much committed to a rebuild, sent a bunch of vets away, signed a couple new guys and promoted a lot of youth. These teams are fun to watch out of the gate, They can be terrible as expected but often these teams put forth a great effort and surprise some teams.

Let's go boys!!! 3-0 :towel:

Exactly!!  c.f. last night Anaheim vs Carolina

• Cheers 1

100% a trap game. Will be hard to be motivated for this one after the intense hype of the last two games. We should be better, but we best be careful not to let our systems down or player easier simply because it's not as good a team. Crush them, keep the goals down, the PK up, and play good, clean systems.

• Like 2

• Ribs changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT, the Hat Trick Game