[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Just logged in. Im not sure if it was posted this already but Murph was on Canucks Talk with Drance and he said that during practice he heard Tocchet yell "EARN YOUR FUCKING ICE TIME" 

This is good for the start. We need to continue with this good start. But I hope he puts the whip away eventually. This will burn the team out if it happens for 82 games.

Actually IMHAO Tocchet is letting players know he will play the guys who are playing the best. This message isn’t directed to our core guys but to the supporting cast. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Actually IMHAO Tocchet is letting players know he will play the guys who are playing the best. This message isn’t directed to our core guys but to the supporting cast. 

Hopefully the giraffe knows it includes him

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Grandmaster said:

Me too but I’m working backstage area. Sounds better than it is. I have no view. Have to do sneak arounds for the occasional song. Alice in Chains sounded perfect. 

Nice! Caught the end of Alice in Chains. You should be able to catch more than a few ... It's a huge setlist!!! Good luck!!! 

• Sad 1

Random thought.  Looking back the last few years it's laughable how many player we acquire get injured right away.  Is it supposed to be this common? Its like as soon as the ink is dry they get put on LTR.  Schaller, Dermott, Ferland, Poolman, Mikheyev, Soucy, Bluegar, and I'm sure there's many more.  And I don't know why it's like that.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

Random thought.  Looking back the last few years it's laughable how many player we acquire get injured right away.  Is it supposed to be this common? Its like as soon as the ink is dry they get put on LTR.  Schaller, Dermott, Ferland, Poolman, Mikheyev, Soucy, Bluegar, and I'm sure there's many more.  And I don't know why it's like that.  

Bit of a curse it seems like