[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Night and day!  Can't make it a habit of stinking the first few minutes of a game; Any game.

Umm the Oilers and this game where home openers for the opposing team. So obviously the opposing team is more psyched out of the gate.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Umm the Oilers and this game where home openers for the opposing team. So obviously the opposing team is more psyched out of the gate.

This happened so many times last year. Stop pretending it's something new with this core. We were behind early am insane amount of times last year. This year it's 2/3. They have to break this bad habit.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

I offer my sympathies and empathy.
I lost most of the hearing in my left ear in a kickboxing tourney about 17 years ago. Hanging on dearly to what I have in my right ear! 

I’m deaf in my right ear and severe loss in my left. I wear a hearing aid 🦻🏻 yeah I’m hanging on to mine too. 

I was born prematurely almost die when I was an infant. I had a medication to keep me alive and there was a high chances to get a side-effect that either I lose my hearing or eyesights. I’m thankful it was my hearing, because I can’t image not being able to see.. 😳 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, A_G said:

Canucks need to match PHI intensity or its going to be a long night

Not true its David vs Goliaph..Flyers are penciled in as a bottom feeder its up to them to rise to the occasion not for Canucks.

The sports books and my self included already penciled this in as a win for Canucks, it makes 0 sense to push company assets into a non premium account like Flyers so as a coach you want to save your main power and intensity vs actually meaningful opponents no sense to try hard vs the bottom feeders I actually align with that approach as a fan as well.

• Upvote 1