[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This happened so many times last year. Stop pretending it's something new with this core.

The only thing that matters is the end result.

Yes, they come out slow but the flipside is other teams come out flying then often run out of gas. Saw it with the Oilers. It's a matter of pacing yourself. I don't like that they scored but there's no reason to panic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

Just now, -dlc- said:

The only thing that matters is the end result.

Yes, they come out slow but the flipside is other teams come out flying then run often out of gas. Saw it with the Oilers. It's a matter of pacing yourself. I don't like that they scored but there's no reason to panic.

No panic but they kind of make things harder than they have to be if they don't show up the first couple of mins. Takes a lot of energy just to tie it.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

No panic but they kind of make things harder than they have to be if they don't show up the first couple of mins. Takes a lot of energy just to tie it.

unless if we run into a hot goalie… Hart look pretty sharp today 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I have been disappointed in Beau this year so far. Nothing happens on the ice with him.

I'd tend to agree. Very hot and cold. When he's cold, he's a pretty mediocre 3rd liner.