[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I really don't think we are playing that bad. Both teams are putting on pressure and having a strong forecheck. Both teams are playing well in my opinion. 

Yeah. The concern mongering is tiring on this GDT 

Just now, Outsiders said:

Did Soucy just flinch? c'mon 

It's stupid not to flinch. This isn't the 90s lol.

You see fight videos of guys not flinching all the time and get knocked out. The idea of just taking abuse to your face is ridiculous when you can avoid it.

(And yes I know he's not likely to get bettuzzi'd)

1 minute ago, Crimson JH said:

The team just need to show him by scoring big goals 

That sounds good in theory... 

I am 100% sure that Petey and Quinn would love to have Schenn or someone else that can fight on the team. 

Having everyone taking runs at you and looking to take your head off isn't fun, doesn't matter if you score on the power play. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Deslauriers just hit Petey and no response.... Where is this Soucy guy? Whats he doing? two icing calls and nothing.

4 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Clean hit. We don't need to fight for every hit.

The point is, thats a hit on Petey. 

To have no response, when Deslauriers was stuck on the ice for two icings and we had nothing says we have nothing... go ahead and hit petey. Does Millar got to do it?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Wow Juulsen is just terrible defensively. No clue out there. Almost cost us another goal.

He stepped up to make a big hit. Philly didn't get a good chance there but it was a bad step up. 

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

The point is, thats a hit on Petey. 

To have no response, when Deslauriers was stuck on the ice for two icings and we had nothing says we have nothing... go ahead and hit petey. Does Millar got to do it?

settle down child