[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

9 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Oiler fans out here acting like Demkos even on the table for them 🤣

IMG_4778.jpeg

Gibson maybe? I honestly don’t think goaltending is even their problem. Nurse and Bouchard are the problem. They can’t fix stupid 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Conscience said:

Wolanin Soucy

Would like to give that one a try and push juulsen out of the lineup 

Yeah

Canucks won 2 but I'm not a fan of Juulsen. He's just too slow and doesnt processes the game fast enough. I'd be ok with him being 7th or 8th d and filling in when needed. 

I believe hes the one that turned it over on the pk when he had all the space and time in the world to clear the puck. Instead it got intercepted and then oils put on pressure and scored. 

But I'm not even critical of those kinds of plays because that happens sometimes and is a one off. 

Im more concerned about his ability to keep up speed wise. I just don't think he's a good enough skater

Edited by CanucksJay
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CanucksJay said:

Yeah

Canucks won 2 but I'm not a fan of Juulsen. He's just too slow and doesnt processes the game fast enough. I'd be ok with him being 7th or 8th d and filling in when needed. 

I believe hes the one that turned it over on the ok when he had all the space and time in the world to clear the puck. Instead it got intercepted and then oils put on pressure and scored. 

But I'm not even critical of those kinds of plays because that happens sometimes and is a one off. 

Im more concerned about his ability to keep up speed wise. I just don't think he's a good enough skater

I agree that Wolanin and Soucy would be great for 3rd pair but in a game like tonight, We need the 6 hits Juulsen gave out. As long as he has more hits than give-aways we need him for a team like tonight

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Gibson maybe? I honestly don’t think goaltending is even their problem. Nurse and Bouchard are the problem. They can’t fix stupid 

John Gibson is sneaky good.

I don't know if Edmonton is that smart to take him away from a botton feeder like Anaheim.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

John Gibson is sneaky good.

I don't know if Edmonton is that smart to take him away from a botton feeder like Anaheim.

Gibson has his best games against Canucks is all.....

Maybe Oil can get him as a backup just to play Canucks and Calgary

11 minutes ago, Tusk said:

I agree that Wolanin and Soucy would be great for 3rd pair but in a game like tonight, We need the 6 hits Juulsen gave out. As long as he has more hits than give-aways we need him for a team like tonight

Yeah to be honest, I said the same things about Schenn after watching him in preseason and then he made me eat my words and I became a huge fan. 

Maybe Juulsen will bring some toughness and do the same. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Yeah to be honest, I said the same things about Schenn after watching him in preseason and then he made me eat my words and I became a huge fan. 

Maybe Juulsen will bring some toughness and do the same. 

Soucy and Juulsen would be a nasty pair to deal with.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

I just wish I had the rest of my jerseys with me! 

20220710_001005.jpg

Dude, that's an amazing collection. I thought you were joking about all the gear you were wearing because who actually has all that stuff and wears it to work. Well, you do! It's awesome!

• Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1