[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

3 hours ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Well, I'm a dog walker/sitter so I can actually wear all that stuff. I also have a Demko new Skate jersey, Podz reverse Retro, Odjick First Nations, and the orange First Nations jersey. I really want the Year of the Tiger jersey

Odjick First Nations would be dope. 

Year of the Tiger looked so good but it was what, a $1000 for the jersey or something insane? 

I had to get pretty tipsy at a game to give into buying a plain skate jersey for $250 something. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CanucksJay said:

I am not up to date with the cap situation

Do all our guys fit under the cap when the injured return? , (Soucy, Mikheyev) or will we be playing a man short? (I. E 11 forwards) 

They all fit, we'll just have to send Hirose and a forward down. 

8 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

They all fit, we'll just have to send Hirose and a forward down. 

They just put GB55 on LTIR, this might mean both JS23 and HA41 can stay with the Canucks.  We'll have to see.

edit if Mark Friedman joins the team they'll send down HA41

Edited by Cali Canuck
more info
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Just a hunch, but I suspect we'll see Juulsen and Soucy pummeling everything that moves today. 

Let's see how Noah looks with Carson instead of Akito. 

Our bottom 6 has been great so far. Mikheyev coming back will be big. We're gonna essentially have two extra top 6 forwards in case of injury (Garland and Beauvillier).  

Then when Blueger comes back, we have Lafferty back on wing. Loving our flexibility up and down the lineup. 

As much as I love Garland, we can afford to trade him, I just don't want to take a loss on the trade. He's under team control and we're gonna see salaries shooting back up next summer. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 3

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

Just a hunch, but I suspect we'll see Juulsen and Soucy pummeling everything that moves today. 

Let's see how Noah looks with Carson instead of Akito. 

Our bottom 6 has been great so far. Mikheyev coming back will be big. We're gonna essentially have two extra top 6 forwards in case of injury (Garland and Beauvillier).  

Then when Blueger comes back, we have Lafferty back on wing. Loving our flexibility up and down the lineup. 

As much as I love Garland, we can afford to trade him, I just don't want to take a loss on the trade. He's under team control and we're gonna see salaries shooting back up next summer. 

great post

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Odjick First Nations would be dope. 

Year of the Tiger looked so good but it was what, a $1000 for the jersey or something insane? 

I had to get pretty tipsy at a game to give into buying a plain skate jersey for $250 something. 

$750 I think yeah. I'm looking for one and I have a hookup that makes the jerseys not authentic, but he isn't gonna make the Year of the Tiger not yet anyways

• Like 1