[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

8 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

He has really lost a step this year. 

Whatever he did during the summer ain't it. I actually thought that he was good enough over the last two years when he played 20 or so games, but he looks worst now. 

Maybe we play Soucy on his off-side when Brisebois gets healthy. 

I think Briseboi and Hirose have twice the hockey IQ, Briseboi being a little heavier so more nhl size ready. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

good god listening to the radio feed between periods is painful. like listening to 2 random, clueless hockey fans discuss things they don't understand in a really uninteresting way. 

I love the post-game show though. 

Sat is awesome and our callers are entertaining. We had some classic callers after last game, Mike from Surrey and the guy that called in right after and pretended he was Dave from Ladysmith. 

Canucks have not really played poorly but Philly just looks a step ahead tonight. Looks like Carter Hart may be in one of those zones again - think the Canucks will need more traffic in front  to beat him tonight with screen or greasy goals. Doubt shots from the outside will have much effect if he sees it .

Have couple of periods to salvage something out of this one.

2 minutes ago, tas said:

good god listening to the radio feed between periods is painful. like listening to 2 random, clueless hockey fans discuss things they don't understand in a really uninteresting way. 

If you watch the MSN feed they actually announce the Van defense on the ice and seem to know more about what is happening. Its a free preview on CenterICE.

2 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

I love the post-game show though. 

Sat is awesome and our callers are entertaining. We had some classic callers after last game, Mike from Surrey and the guy that called in right after and pretended he was Dave from Ladysmith. 

I can't stand sat. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

If you watch the MSN feed they actually announce the Van defense on the ice and seem to know more about what is happening. Its a free preview on CenterICE.

I'm listening on my phone. I'll be happy with shorty in 2 minutes when I get home.