[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Blue said:

What's with all the boomer takes in this GDT....

This team is a work in progress.
Mgmt has said so. 

Some people still treat their opinions as major insights despite being clearly told straight up by the org itself where we need to improve.
3 games in and sky has apparently fallen. If they lose this game, I can only imagine the PGT and the hate bandwagoners climbing all over each other to take a stab at the club

Just now, Wing said:

Flyers are simply outworking us in every area. Demko is keeping us in the game. Really need the top guys to step up. 

For real though, we can fuss about our players all we want but at the end of the day the Flyers have looked good. It's the beginning of the season, they want to have a successful campaign, why wouldn't they come out hard?

Given our last decade we're not exactly in a position to be taking teams lightly. 

Well if nothing else this really expose thenhireibke defense and goaltending of Edmonton. 

If we can't generate anything against the flyers while scoring 12 goals on them in 2 game on the Pilers, that really say something about the Oilers potential.

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Technically he's an NHL defenseman 

I’d be more tolerant of Myer’s current form of play if he played tough and used his size with some semblance of violence. But he’s no different than a 5’10 defenseman who is prone to bonehead moves. Jett Woo loves to hit and will fight and you can’t tell me he’d be appreciably worse than Myers in the D zone.

• Cheers 1

LISTEN CANUCKS I SAID SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2