[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

For real though, we can fuss about our players all we want but at the end of the day the Flyers have looked good. It's the beginning of the season, they want to have a successful campaign, why wouldn't they come out hard?

Given our last decade we're not exactly in a position to be taking teams lightly. 

Yep I'm giving flyers all the credit and this is what I was worried about. A team with nothing to lose and playing their home opener. 

I know it's just one game, but I was hoping the narrative will change a little this year since we tend to get outworked by teams that are lower in the standings. 

This game is different than game 2. We were heavily outshot in that game, but a lot of Edmonton's chances weren't great chances. The Flyers are getting tons of grade A chances in this game. Demko is dominating. Need some more scoring and defense to help.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The hard part is there is no one going. You can't put anyone out there. They all stink tonight. What did they do last night? Celebrate like they won the cup? How can you be this bad two games in a row? Shouldn't last game been a wake up call?

Tochett bag skated them.