[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Sergiomomesso said:

These early season win streaks are gonna ruin our chances at Celebrini next summer. Where is Tank commander when you need him the most? 

lolol

When Bedard and Celebrini turn 27 or 28 they will sign here as ufa's.

By that time hope our owner traded a three years before to rebuild and we become cup contenders.

4 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

I absolutely loved this intro to the GDT, well done and thank you!!

I made a point to go to the annual WEST POINT/Royal Military College Game in Kingston every chance I could while living back east in the service. It is the longest running international hockey series in history. It was conceived in 1921, over 100 years ago!!!

I love the random stories hockey related I come across. Learned two things today, the stories behind the Memorial Cup and the Conn Smythe trophy.

• Rocket-68 changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game
58 minutes ago, tas said:

it's actually 6pm eastern, but the Phillies are playing a playoff game at 8 eastern, so they don't want to compete. 

Oh thank you.I would have missed the start.

1 hour ago, Barnstorm said:

CMIIW, last  time I checked EST is 3 hours ahead of PST so it will be a 6:00 pm start EST.

My mistake thank you

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just logged in. Im not sure if it was posted this already but Murph was on Canucks Talk with Drance and he said that during practice he heard Tocchet yell "EARN YOUR FUCKING ICE TIME" 

This is good for the start. We need to continue with this good start. But I hope he puts the whip away eventually. This will burn the team out if it happens for 82 games.

3 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Great test for us tomorrow. We are the better team we have to find a way to get the Win.

Anyone remember last season when we dropped games early in the season against BUF and DET? Those were killers. We have to show we can win the games we should. 

I feel like this entire season is a test to see if we can sustain a high level of play and really establish some good habits. 

Beating teams we’re better than is a big part of that.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1