[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Do you only post here when the Canucks are losing?

No I am just a very realistic practical person who is the voice of reason against overwhelming favoritism. I call it like it is rather than sugar coating things.

i'm watching this game, and it doesn't feel like the Canucks got their game tonight. They look different from the first game for sure, but maybe a slow trend that's surfacing in their game where they're not as clean tonight. Passes aren't stick to stick - is Philly this good or are we just not very good tonight? 

Also, Myers is dog shit. Worse game by far. I've never heard his name on the radio so much than today, and not in a good way. 

Just now, Devron said:

Horribly reffed game. We’ve played well in the third too 

Reffing and Goal call is trying their best to kill any of that momentum we tried to come out with.

I liked the teams response though this is unfortunate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

Canuck fans who keep asking for PP is like asking/begging for a crutch. Top teams and players don't complain about power play time they play through anything and win, most goals in NHL are scored even strength.

So officials have very little effect on outcomes stop blaming the refs.

I think it says more about what we are seeing the last two games. They aren't getting calls because they decided not to work hard. It's a big issue with this core. They don't always come to work. Something may have to be done there.