[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers, Oct 17th, 3PM PT (6PM EDT / EST), the Hat Trick Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Should just be 1-0 but the stupid penalty shot is ruining the game!!

There will be tons of them this year. I heard the ESPN guys going on and on about how it makes the game more exciting and thats what the fans want.

That might be what American fans want but most fans want the game called with integrity., not arbitrarily.

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I keep on getting organ enlargement pop-ups on my computer.  We must surf different websites.🥸

That's called an erection. 

Probably is from the websites you go to. 

Lock this thread up and keep me out of the pgt, this was crap! Back to their old ways where the don't show up for 30 mins! I thought we were moving on from this? And please no comments like "I'll start worrying at the all star break" etc.. this is just unacceptable. Especially for a team with such a bad track record of games like this. 

Just now, Rick_theRyper said:

Lock this thread up and keep me out of the pgt, this was crap! Back to their old ways where the don't show up for 30 mins! I thought we were moving on from this? And please no comments like "I'll start worrying at the all star break" etc.. this is just unacceptable. Especially for a team with such a bad track record of games like this. 

Exactly.