CFL / BC Lions activity

Barnstorm

11 hours ago, Gurn said:

Adams was sacked 6 times, I hope this isn't going to be an issue, again.

I think the O line was definitely part of the problem, but VA was looking to his 2nd and 3rd reads way too often in the 2nd half. That being said, that was a winnable game. It came down to VA not being able to hang onto the ball...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I think the O line was definitely part of the problem, but VA was looking to his 2nd and 3rd reads way too often in the 2nd half. That being said, that was a winnable game. It came down to VA not being able to hang onto the ball...

Need to be incorporating way more screens and quick hitters.  Offensive line needs to play better or we'll be seeing Chase Brice at QB before the end of the season.  Still don't like VA being used in short yardage; he already hurt his hand on that run.

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Need to be incorporating way more screens and quick hitters.  Offensive line needs to play better or we'll be seeing Chase Brice at QB before the end of the season.  Still don't like VA being used in short yardage; he already hurt his hand on that run.

Biggest coaching blunder of the game, IMO.

Think the panel mentioned something about Degolala being so tall the hand off would be awkward.-but if that is true is it not true all the time, and not just for short yardage 'sneaks'?

Bombers fall to Ottawa 23-19, there was a weather delay with 2;09 left in the fourth quarter.

Winnipeg is now 0-2- the TSN panel- Milt in particular were not very complimentary to the Bombers. Guess the age of that team is beginning to  show.

-------------------------

todays game is   1-0 Montreal, against  0-1 Edmonton at 6 pm pacific.

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2024 at 9:52 PM, Gurn said:

Adams was sacked 6 times, I hope this isn't going to be an issue, again.

Our O-line is pretty ass. These kinds of games will happen with some frequency.

• Sad 1

Lions home opener at 4 pm pacific against 1-0 Calgary.

Leos will try for their first win, after an opening game loss.

51,000 tickets sold to this game and .50 cent concert.

If you are travelling by ferry today, be aware that they will be  very busy as thousands of islanders are going to try to go over to the game, and get home the same day.

• Thanks 2