CFL / BC Lions activity

Barnstorm

I totally forgot this game was on, stumbled on the last 4 minutes of the fourth quarter.

If they continue to use Adams on short yardage 'sneak' plays; I'd suggest they find the back up Qb as much play time as they can. I can see Vernon missing a few games with twisted ankles or damaged hands.

Edmonton falls to 0-4---- I'm thinking they are going to fire their coach- and start all over, again.

B.C. goes to 3-1- tied with Sask. for western division lead, with Sask. having the bye this week.

-----------------------------

today's game is 3-0 Montreal at 2-0 Toronto start time at 4:30 pacific

59 minutes ago, Gurn said:

I totally forgot this game was on, stumbled on the last 4 minutes of the fourth quarter.

If they continue to use Adams on short yardage 'sneak' plays; I'd suggest they find the back up Qb as much play time as they can. I can see Vernon missing a few games with twisted ankles or damaged hands.

Edmonton falls to 0-4---- I'm thinking they are going to fire their coach- and start all over, again.

B.C. goes to 3-1- tied with Sask. for western division lead, with Sask. having the bye this week.

-----------------------------

today's game is 3-0 Montreal at 2-0 Toronto start time at 4:30 pacific

They actually used Mackie on a couple of 3rd and short plays. He converted both, but he also fumbled away what could have been the clinching score for the Leos.

That being said, both attempts that I saw were clearly effective. (minus the fumble) Mackie gained far more than they needed for the 1st down.

• Thanks 1

Last night's game aside, the Elks are easily the best winless CFL team I've ever seen. I think it's only a matter of time before they start putting W's on the board. Right now, they're just finding a way to shoot themselves in the foot every time they play.

MBT is a legit QB and there is plenty of talent around him. Too much to continue this losing skid much longer, IMO....

Edmonton has the bye next week and then they host Ottawa. I'll go out on a limb and guess that they get their first win in that game.

• Cheers 1

Montreal is now 4-0 after beating Toronto, who fall to 2-1. Final score 30-20, after Argos scored late in the game.

------------------------------------

Todays game is at 4pm pacific with the winless Bombers, 0-3, at the 1-1 Stampeders.

10 hours ago, Gurn said:

Montreal is now 4-0 after beating Toronto, who fall to 2-1. Final score 30-20, after Argos scored late in the game.

------------------------------------

Todays game is at 4pm pacific with the winless Bombers, 0-3, at the 1-1 Stampeders.

The Bumbers are now 0-4, and Colangelo was injured in the first half of this game.

• Upvote 1

Obviously this forum primarily is a Vancouver Canucks forum 1st and formost. That being said..........

Anyone notice on the new shedule that the Preds are in town to play our 'Nucks on Nov.17th?!?!?!?? And pray tell, does anyone know what other really significant event is going on across the street at B.C. Place?  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sativika said:

Obviously this forum primarily is a Vancouver Canucks forum 1st and formost. That being said..........

Anyone notice on the new shedule that the Preds are in town to play our 'Nucks on Nov.17th?!?!?!?? And pray tell, does anyone know what other really significant event is going on across the street at B.C. Place?  

Of course the NHL would schedule a Canuck game here in Vancouver, while the Grey Cup is being played in the same city. Now, that's real planning for you.

• Cheers 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/other/bc-lions-quarterback-vernon-adams-jr-named-cfls-top-offensive-player-for-june/ar-BB1pmukp?ocid=BingNewsSerp

TORONTO — B.C. Lions quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. was named the CFL's offensive player for the month of June on Wednesday.

Adams received a grade of 93.9 in helping B.C. (3-1) enjoy a solid start to the season. Adams completed 90-of-133 passes (67.7 per cent) for a league-high 1,369 yards with seven touchdowns and one interception for a 115.8 efficiency rating.

----------------------------

other monthly winners at link

Today's game is at 6 pm pacific with the 2-1 Argos at 3-0 Saskatchewan.

--------------------------

Edmonton, Hamilton and Winnipeg are currently tied for worst with 0-4

RK TEAM GP W L T PTS F A HOME AWAY DIV
  Saskatchewan 3 3 0 0 6 98 71 1-0-0 2-0-0 1-0-0
  BC 4 3 1 0 6 103 97 2-0-0 1-1-0 3-0-0
  Calgary 3 2 1 0 4 71 69 2-0-0 0-1-0 1-1-0
  Winnipeg 4 0 4 0 0 74 98 0-2-0 0-2-0 0-2-0
  Edmonton 4 0 4 0 0 98 115 0-2-0 0-2-0

0-2-0

RK TEAM GP W L T PTS F A HOME AWAY DIV
  Montreal 4 4 0 0 8 127 73 1-0-0 3-0-0 2-0-0
  Ottawa 3 2 1 0 4 68 88 2-0-0 0-1-0 1-1-0
  Toronto 3 2 1 0 4 94 93 2-1-0 0-0-0 0-1-0
  Hamilton 4 0 4 0 0 96 125 0-1-0 0-3-0 0-1-0

Thursday game Saskatchewan beat Toronto 30-23. Riders are 4-0 with Argos now 2-2

Friday was Ottawa losing to Winnipeg. Redblacks now 2-2, with bombers getting to 1-4-- have to admit I wanted Winnipeg to lose  0-5 would have made it basically impossible to win the division

-------------------------------

Todays game has 2-1 Calgary at 4-0 Montreal-game time 4 pacific

----------------------------------------------------------------

This season, 7 games have been decided by 4 points, or less.

• Thanks 1

4 pm pacific- 3-1 lions at 0-4 Hamilton.

Hamilton has scored 96 points, while allowing 125

B.C.                            103                                       97.

going to be about 27 Celsius at kick off.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Gurn said:

4 pm pacific- 3-1 lions at 0-4 Hamilton.

Hamilton has scored 96 points, while allowing 125

B.C.                            103                                       97.

going to be about 27 Celsius at kick off.

The TiCats can't be taken lightly, they have been in every game so far this season.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

They sure made it look easy.

Yeah they did. And way to stop Hamilton's opening drive. Keep it up guys!!!! Don't give them any life!!!!

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1