[Trade] Canucks have acquired defenceman Mark Friedman and forward Ty Glover from the Pittsburgh Penguins in exchange for Jack Rathbone and Karel Plas

1 minute ago, RakuRaku said:

I don't know these new guys acquired... all I care is, is Friedman proven to be more reliable than Juulsen and McWard???

Can't wait to see Bear sign with us!!

Probably, he accurately called Toews extending in Colorado a couple days back 

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I really liked him. Not the highest skill but great effort level and capable defensively on the bottom pairing.

I was happy detroit gave him a chance to be a full time player when we traded him. The guy paid his due's, worked his ass off and was a consummate professional. 

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Biega was about the same size, and he was a pitbull out there hitting everything in sight. 

Friedman doesn't really hit though. Biega was actually a physical D. Friedman isn't even close to Biega. Dude had 620+ hits in 240ish games. In 65 games Friedman has a little over 100 hits. I don't know if I'd say he's a physical D in the same sense Biega was. Dude deserved the pitbull nickname.

But I don't think it really matters, he's played 65 career games and is 27. If he's a regular on our team we're in trouble. Lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Good for Boner. He was never going to get a chance here. Hopefully it works out for him.

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

It’s never good when boner doesn’t get a chance.

58 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Boner had a chance, but he never could rise to the occasion.

Will he have the scrots to play stiff enough for Torts? 

• Cheers 1